Leaving my car

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Laracroft72, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Laracroft72

Laracroft72 All things Disney Lover

On our 1st park day, I have a breakfast reservation at Kona and a late dinner 930 reservation at OHana. Since MK will be closed at 9, could I drive my car to the Poly and leave it there (at breakfast) so that after my reservation at OHana (930) is over I can just drive back to my resort? I am staying at Pop but I don't want to get a ticket or towed for leaving my car all day at another resort.

2. kaytieeldr

kaytieeldr Reserving the right to make jokes out of typos - b

You can park at the TTC for no charge as an onsite guest, walk to the Polynesian, monorail to the MK, monorail back to the Polynesian, then walk back to the TTC and your car after dinner.

Or you can Valet park at the Polynesian for $15 plus tip, go to the MK for the day, back for dinner, and pick up your car when you're done.

But you can't park at a resort all day and spend the day at a park.

3. skelooch

skelooch DIS Veteran

You can leave your car for the day, but you will have to use valet parking at a cost of $15 plus tips.
    Otherwise maximum parking time is 3 hours for dining, shopping or exploring the resort.
    If you have TIW you can valet park for free.
    If not Park at the TTC in the morning, walk or monorail to the Poly for breakfast, monorail to MK, at the end of your park day retrieve your car from TTC and drive over to the Poly for dinner. I think I would just pay to valet park and save the time .

4. Laracroft72

Laracroft72 All things Disney Lover

Thank you for the help and advice. It would have been so much easier if MK was open until 11 that night dang it! LOL