Leaving In Three Hours!!!!!

Bunch24

Mouseketeer
Wow, I never thought this day would arrive. In three hours, we'll be leaving for Disney World. It's been a very rough three months and I'm so looking forward to this vacation.

Everything that could go wrong has seemed to go wrong, so I know this trip will be perfect. It was originally planned to be a big family trip, but the hurricanes messed that up for us.

It's stiill going to be a family trip with my wife, DS, mom and brother coming with us. We're staying at Fort Wilderness and I can't wait for them to have their first Disney experience.

I plan on doing trip reports every night with pictures.

Until then,

Bunch24 said:
Wow, I never thought this day would arrive. In three hours, we'll be leaving for Disney World. It's been a very rough three months and I'm so looking forward to this vacation.

YAY! Have a blast and I look forward to a TR when you get back!

Have a wonderful time. I'm from Louisiana also. We had a trip planned for Mardi Gras but had to cancel due to the kids not getting off of school this year. I'll do a little dance with you. :dancer: :banana: :cool1:

Don't forget your Christmas decorations for the FW Cabins. I hear the guests really go all out in decorating their own cabins. Hope to get a chance to get over there to see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter