Leaving in the morning for WDW!

Tinkim

DIS Veteran
Hi all. Just wanted to say thank you for all of the wonderful tips and information on these boards. I am so glad I found them before this trip. We are leaving in the morning and just got done packing and will be off to bed shortly. Thanks again for all of the invaluable information you all share here every day. It really is a big help. See ya real soon! :earsboy:

We are also leaving tomorrow. Can't wait! We are leaving @ 7:40a.m. I will be wearing my lime green ribbon.... :bounce:

princessmom5 said:
We are leaving tommorow also!! 9:30 am flight, Its 1:30am now & I CANT SLEEP :Pinkbounc !!!

Hey there fellow Macomb County Res., hope you have good roads by tomorrow, they were a little slick this evening here in Shelby Twp

Enjoy your trip!!! :teeth:

we are leaving for teh airport in 5 short hours too to come down...I can;t wait and had a HARD time sleeping last night.....my 7 year old is so excited as well as my husband, staying at POR......and going to MK tonight...YEA!!!!! and a BIG snowstorm due here in a few days :umbrella:

Have fun :cool1: . We'll be thinking about all of you when we get hit with the snowstorm

:banana: We'll look forward to hearing all about it when you get back!
Have fun in the :sunny:
Kirsten

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter