Least Favourite At Each Park

It is so funny how many people I agree with and yet how many people I want to grab and shake and say, "Whaddya mean you don't like primeval whirl?!". As a few people said I like that there is something for everyone at Disney. I either love an attraction or hate an attraction, no middle ground. So here's my top..err, bottom list:

DHS - Sounds dangerous (by far the biggest waste of time at Disney) followed closely by Star Wars (too outdated! And I love SW, update it alreadly!)

Epcot - Maelstrom (boring!) and Nemo's Clam-mobile thingy (cute but disappointing - samde old technology, etc.)

MK - Stitch - I love Stitch but this is too boring. I just kept waiting for something fun to happen...it never did.

AK - People will disagree with me but Dinosaur. I think it is so boring. Oh, and the Finding Nemo show - onces is enough!

Epcot - Malestrom..kinda scary and boring...??
AK - Dinosaur (to caotic)
mk - Splash Mountain (don't throw stuff at me...I hate to get wet!)
hs - Tot (Again, I hate to get wet AND to free fall!)

MK - Country Bear Jamboree
Epcot - Figmint
AK - Tricaratops Spin
MGM - Star Tours (It is just dated and a let down)

The only attraction at any of the parks I cannot handle is the Magic Kingdom's Carousel of Boredom. We just got back from an 18 day trip to the world and that is the only attraction I would no go in.

MK--Stitch (awful) and new Tiki Room (saw the old one again recently in DL and loved it!)

EPCOT--Living Seas (now--used to love the film), El Gran Fiesta Tour (aaagh--no dignity at all)

DHS--Sounds dangerous (loved the Chevy Chase, Martin short film before it)

AK--Pocohantas (not too bad, but not great)

I also wonder if you roamed the Pooh playground. But then you wouldn't know that the Pooh playground used to be one of the most awesome rides inthe MK

No we did not roam Pooh playground...
I also did not know of an old attraction there...Is it the "Mr. Toad" ride I've read mention of here on the DIS? What kind of ride was it that made it awesome?

MK - Tea Cups

Epcot - Mission Space

HS - Star Tours

AK - Dinoland

I am going later this month, and as with everyone else I have my likes and dislikes.

MK - Stitch's great escape. This was a huge disappointment. Even today, I still miss 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Still my #1 favorite park. Spectromagic, yes!!!

Epcot - Nemo and Friends.

AK - I love this park!!! It's tied with MK. Affection Section was my least favorite.

DHS - I personnally like the Great Movie Ride. Don't like Rockin Rollercoaster or Tower of Terror (I'm a chicken).:woohoo: :woohoo:

No we did not roam Pooh playground...
I also did not know of an old attraction there...Is it the "Mr. Toad" ride I've read mention of here on the DIS? What kind of ride was it that made it awesome?

Pooh's playground used to be 20000 Leagues Under the Sea Ride. You got into a submarine and rode around the lagoon. Mr. Toad was were The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh ride is at now, and was a similar ride only based off that story. If I recall correctly you got into cars which were Model T-ish.

So funny how one person can dislike something, and another love it - The Voyage of the Little Mermaid/DHS is my favorite - I just love it so much!

My least favs:

MK - Astro-Orbiter - it wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have to wait an hour to ride a 2 min. ride that your child just won't pass by (After 2x I learned my lesson and will purposely go out of our way to avoid my kids seeing this ride:)

Epcot - Universe of Energy - borrrrrrring!

DHS - I guess the Great Movie Ride (way back it was better and more scary)

AK - Dinosaur - This was so much better before they changed it - not even exciting anymore

What have they changed on the GMR?

MK- Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse or Stitch

Epcot- Universe of Energy or Circle of Life

AK- nothing really, I love AK!! If I had to say something, I guess it would be Camp Minnie- Mickey.

DHS- the Backlot Tour or Animation Tour- both are such sad shadows of their former selves.

I forgot about the Backlot Tour! Yeah, that's really bad now.....in the early to mid 90's it used to be really cool, but they really need to do a major refurb on that and add more 'movie stuff'.

ITA. It's also sad that what was once one line is now 2 or 3. :sad2:

I haven't been since 1987, but that won't stop me from chiming in about the MK anyway :laughing:

By far the worst show ever is Tiki Room-Under New Management-I saw this on YouTube, and they ruined one of Walt's shows :mad: Why would they do that? :confused3 :rolleyes: Thankfully on our recent trip to DL my hubby got the Tiki show on tape!

So you'd have to come visit us at DL! :lmao:

MK: I love almost everything! I guess I'll say Splash Mountain, because I never ride it. I hate heights & getting wet.

HS: I can't stand the Lights, Motor, Action show - it was way too long, and just not my thing.

Epcot: Mission Space, again only because I don't ride it due to motion sickness issues.

AK: Kali River Rapids, I hate being wet all day in the parks. Not fun. :goodvibes

Ok...here are my picks. Unless you are just hot and tired or a breast feeding mother...No reason in my opinion to go back to these things...
MK: Hall of Presidents. :snail:
EP: Circle of Life. :cat:

DHS: aka MGM...that Narnia thing. OMG, I kept thinking we were waiting to get on something or go to a show and when we finally started to move on into the next area it was outside cuz it was over. :confused:

AK: IDK, I would have to say the dig site. My family could care less about it.

Mine are:
Epcot: The Figment Ride
HS: Narnia and Sounds Dangerous with Drew Carey
MK: Stich
AK: nothing

My least favorites are:

MK: Country Bears
Epcot: Living with the land
DHS: Backlot tour
AK: Finding nemo

I know a lot of people would probably disagree with me on some of these, but I really couldn't care if they were replaced with something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter