Learning to NOT Photograph Fireworks Behind Trees (Sept/Oct 2012)

That's a great title for the thread on the photoboard, should I decide to want to stir there. I'll bet no one will respond to a title like that! :lmao:

Another trip to HK? I don't know.....I'm half-seriously considering jumping on a plane with DH to San Francisco in October. Now.....what to do about DS. :scratchin

BTW - Did you get the instant rebate off your speedlite? I'm seriously tempted.
Oh, people will click. And the advice you'd get would probably be unhelpful. If it was up in TPAS though, chances are you'd get at least 7 1/2 people reminding you not to use the flash on the rides, and another 5.3 stating that you should just sit back and enjoy the ride and shouldn't have to photograph every second of the day. Another 3.333 (repeating of course) Instagram photographers thinking that you don't need the big camera to take great pictures (ps, I don't like Instagram and what it makes people think of their pictures, I'm also a photo snob!). And Robo and a few others, myself included, commenting on how tasty pancakes can be.

Congrats on paying off the package. That's always such a milestone for me. :woohoo:
Yup, it's a great feeling. It means I'm definitely going! Now to await the Mickey Mail and call up ME to book my ME travel. Which I was going to do today, and forgot.

Day 8 - Epcot and MNSSHP
Before I get to the actual day 8 plans, let's recap in order to keep everything straight.

• Day 0 - 9/26/2012: Travel Day
    • Cab from work to MOB at around noon (with a stop by house to pick up suitcase) for flight at 2:30ish.
    • Land at MCO around 7:30
    • ME to POFQ for Room Only night - Evening/night pictures of the resort.
  • Day 1 - 9/27/2012: MK
    • Breakfast at Kona @ 8:25am
    • Tour MK
    • Lunch at LTT @ 11:40am
    • Tour/Photograph MK some more
    • Head to WL for dinner at Artist Point @ 7:15pm
  • Day 2 - 9/28/2012: DHS
    • Tour DHS
    • Lunch at MM @ 12:10pm
    • Tour more DHS
    • Dinner at Flying Fish @ 5:30pm
    • Back to DHS after dinner for F! at 8pm
  • Day 3 - 9/29/2012: AK/Mom Arrives
    • AK AM EMH
    • To AKL to meet Mom and have brunch at Boma @ 10:45am
    • Back to AK
    • Dinner at Sanaa @ 5:30pm
  • Day 4 - 9/30/2012: MK/MNSSHP
    • Head to MK in AM
    • Lunch at The Plaza @ 11:15am
    • Tour MK/Head to resort
    • Dinner at GFC @ 5:30pm
    • MNSSHP
  • Day 5 - 10/01/2012: Happy Birthday Epcot!
    • Epcot in AM, fight crowds
    • Tour Epcot, Soarin' is the most important here
    • Lunch at Rose & Crown @ 12:05pm
    • Tour Epcot a bit more
    • Dinner at San Angel Inn @ 6:00pm
    • Illuminations @ 9pm, or head to MK for MSEP/Wishes
  • Day 6 - 10/02/2012: DHS/Mom goes home/Epcot PM
    • Tour DHS (ToT/RnRC priority)
    • Lunch at 50s Prime Time @ 11:15am
    • Tour DHS some more, Mom likely to head home ~5pm
    • Dinner at Hacienda
    • Illuminations Photography not behind a tree
  • Day 7 - 10/03/2012: AK/Epcot PM EMH
    • AK in AM, tool around and shoot stuff
    • RFC at AK for lunch @ 11:40am
    • Tool around AK
    • Dinner at Jiko @ 5:30pm
    • Epcot after dinner for night photography and Illuminations shooting
And that leaves us off here, at Day 8.

What's the new plan for Day 8? Since you know it's changed since the original, right? Well, other than the shift in dates, it actually hasn't. It's the only day on my list that has not changed a bit since I originally planned it (not counting the shift of dates, of course).

The plan of attack on this day is to start out in Epcot (yeah, I know, I was JUST THERE last night... oh well). I can get a later start on this day if I feel like it, as the only thing in FW that I'll make sure to hit will be SSE and MS.

IMG_2006_small.jpg

Lunch plans here is Via Napoli. We went here in 2010 shortly after it opened and it was great. Unfortunately, service was lacking (at least our server) and Mom was disinclined to return. Since Mom's not here this at this time, it's a perfect time to go again! Quattro Formmagi Pizza with Aracini and some dessert that I'll pick there is the plan. Although, the plan will likely change to use the correct spelling of the pizza.

(photos from 2010)
IMG_0800_small.jpg

IMG_0801_small.jpg

IMG_0802_small.jpg

After lunch, I'll tour WS a little bit before heading off to Poly for dinner.

I want to get to the Poly a bit early, as I want to do some shooting of the lobby and stuff like that, so we'll aim for 4:30ish. Dinner is at 5:30, so this should work. And speaking of all that, why am I going to the Poly for dinner? No, it's not 'Ohana, but Kona yet again! While we had a surprise visitor of the 6-legged variety last year at the end of our meal, making Mom never going to return, that can't happen THAT often right? That's what I thought. It was a fluke. I'm giving it another shot.

IMG_1486_small.jpg

IMG_1489_small.jpg

IMG_1496_small.jpg

After dinner, it's off to MK for MNSSHP #2, this time, Trusty Tripod will be in hand (or, on bag as the case may be). Speaking of which, did I tell you all that I picked up a new camera bag? I'm not 100% sold on it, it's smaller than my Fastback 200, it's the Flipside 200. But it does have a tripod holder, and it's blue instead of black. I THINK I can fit my gear it in, but I'll be leaving some of it in the old bag at the resort. (I tested my 4 older lenses and camera body, and they did fit, the new lens will throw a wrench though as it's quite a bit larger than the one it's replacing).

So, anyway, MNSSHP #2, and the reason that I bought the flash, Boo To You without strobing them to death with the on camera flash's autofocus assist strobing thing. (Hmm, I should look into getting a hot shoe cord for the flash, so I can move it off of the top....)

IMG_2149_small.jpg

I plan to shoot the parade and the fireworks, just not in that order. I'll probably try to get to the Train Station for this, as that'll offer a great vantage point. I'll also likely be one of thousands that's thinking the same thing.

As long as I don't end up sick again, I'll stay until the end shooting up a storm. HDR, UWA, all of it. This is my only (likely) chance this year to shoot the party, so I'm going to be a busy busy man.

At the stroke of midnight, I hope to be heading out, back to the bus, and back to the room.

Day 8 - Meal Plans
  • B: N/A
  • L: Via Napoli (Epcot/Italy) @ 11:30am
  • D: Kona Cafe (Poly) @ 5:30pm

Day 8 - Photo Plans
  • Daytime Epcot China and Italy
  • Poly Lobby (HDR and non-HDR)
  • MNSSHP general (HDR, non-HDR, long exposure, etc)
  • Boo To You parade
  • Hallowishes

Firstly, let's just say that your plans look great, irrespective of how many times they may or may not change.

Secondly, you know how much I enjoy stirring and going on the 'bend'; so I might just go and have a bit of fun on the photoboard. You might even find yourself in deja vu; as I'm inclined to cut, paste and rework some of the post I used here. Feel free to bring in the TPAS stats.......and the pancakes! Extra points if you have pictures!!! :rotfl: (And feel free to bring that spreadsheet of yours!)

I'll be the one wearing teflon and kevlar.

Firstly, let's just say that your plans look great, irrespective of how many times they may or may not change.

Secondly, you know how much I enjoy stirring and going on the 'bend'; so I might just go and have a bit of fun on the photoboard. You might even find yourself in deja vu; as I'm inclined to cut, paste and rework some of the post I used here. Feel free to bring in the TPAS stats.......and the pancakes! Extra points if you have pictures!!! :rotfl: (And feel free to bring that spreadsheet of yours!)

I'll be the one wearing teflon and kevlar.
I think they're pretty set now...

...then again, I thought that the first 4 times :p.

I don't know what it is about the photo board, I've gotten some really great advice there on gear stuff, but usually it's because I slanted the question in the first place. (They recommended my Sigma 8-16 as well as the 30mm f/1.4, both of which I really love...) For the most part, they're pretty judgmental in those parts. But, it's still not nearly as bad as TPAS, especially in the middle of a heated FP debate, stroller debate, EVC debate, boys in the woman's room debates, or debates about napkins!

While this response is a bit late, as you've already seen me over there, I've now changed my mind on what you should purchase! Zackie made much sense with his gear list, even for non-Disney stuff. UWA > 30mm f/1.4 > Flash > pancake would be my order (erm, does that mean I should get the pancake next? :p). At any rate, I'm just posting more words here to add filler to my posts, I hate when they look all thin and skimpy.

As a special note, I forgot again to call up ME. I gotta do that tomorrow.

I think they're pretty set now...

...then again, I thought that the first 4 times :p.

I don't know what it is about the photo board, I've gotten some really great advice there on gear stuff, but usually it's because I slanted the question in the first place. (They recommended my Sigma 8-16 as well as the 30mm f/1.4, both of which I really love...) For the most part, they're pretty judgmental in those parts. But, it's still not nearly as bad as TPAS, especially in the middle of a heated FP debate, stroller debate, EVC debate, boys in the woman's room debates, or debates about napkins!

While this response is a bit late, as you've already seen me over there, I've now changed my mind on what you should purchase! Zackie made much sense with his gear list, even for non-Disney stuff. UWA > 30mm f/1.4 > Flash > pancake would be my order (erm, does that mean I should get the pancake next? :p). At any rate, I'm just posting more words here to add filler to my posts, I hate when they look all thin and skimpy.

As a special note, I forgot again to call up ME. I gotta do that tomorrow.

Zackie's post makes absolute sense. I've been avoiding listing out what gear I already have; it's all about the photographer, not the equiment - right?

But shall we just say that a prime 28/30/35 with a f/1.8 or f/1.4 and a flash is what is on my target list?

(I don't count the consumable items such as straps, memory cards etc.)

I'm surprised that I got such straight answers given how I bent the voting options!

That's the second time you've used TPAS acronym. I'm not sure I know what it means? :confused3

Thin and skinny? I can only dream!

Day 9 - My last full day :(
Is it weird that I feel I have to type in my own formatting tags because I always use full lowercase and hate full uppercase tags? ...it's a programming thing...

So, day 9. My last full day in the parks. October 5th, 2012. The day before I go back home and return to the real world.

At this point, my feet will likely be all blistered up again (even though Mom says it's the shoes, I keep getting comfy shoes that have some support, and they'll blister within the first few days anyway) and I'll be hot, sweaty, and tired. Hopefully not sick this time though!

So, with all that said, I should take it easy right? Somewhere with little walking and lots of indoors?

Pshaw! It's AK day 3!

I will wish for a f/2.8 telephoto zoom, as I'm aiming for shows. Granted, I may have already seen said shows, but this is where these pictures will go.
IMG_2801_small.jpg

IMG_2815_small.jpg

IMG_2871_small.jpg

IMG_1724_small.jpg

IMG_1731_small.jpg

IMG_1750_small.jpg

For lunch this day, I am trying out Yak & Yeti. I'm not enthralled by the menu (I'm too picky to like much Asian food), but at this point, after 8 days of DxDDP, I probably won't be that hungry anyway.

So, after lunch, and after some time on the paths, safari, and probably attempting to shoot Everest in HDR (not while riding, although, a fused exposure may be interesting here...), I'll head on over to the Yacht Club for some food.

Yachtsman is the plan. Was here in 2010 and it was good. Not great, but good. Of course, I did not really know what I was doing. As such, not much has changed since then...
IMG_0876_small.jpg

IMG_0877_small.jpg

And then, after dinner? I don't know. I have two options and it will rely on how I'm feeling that day, how I felt on Sunday and Thursday, and if there are tickets left for MNSSHP (and if I have money left!)

I'll be aiming either for MNSSHP or DHS this night. Right now, I'm leaning toward DHS, especially since I'll likely be choosing the MNSSHP option on Sunday (wasn't 100% sure if Mom would be interested, but she seemed amiable to it).

So, I'm planning for DHS, with the MNSSHP option. We'll have to see.

After either of them, I'll go to bed and await my last day at Disney for 2012 :(.

Food Plans for Day 9
  • B - Nothing planned. Nothing at AK. Probably nothing at all.
  • L - Yak & Yeti (AK) @ 11am
  • D - Yachtsman (YC) @ 5:25pm (this time will allow me to decide DHS or party)

Photography Plans for Day 9
  • AK shows that I missed earlier
  • AK HDR that I missed earlier
  • Really, anything from AK that I missed earlier!

Zackie's post makes absolute sense. I've been avoiding listing out what gear I already have; it's all about the photographer, not the equiment - right?

But shall we just say that a prime 28/30/35 with a f/1.8 or f/1.4 and a flash is what is on my target list?

(I don't count the consumable items such as straps, memory cards etc.)

I'm surprised that I got such straight answers given how I bent the voting options!

That's the second time you've used TPAS acronym. I'm not sure I know what it means? :confused3

Thin and skinny? I can only dream!
Theme Park Attractions and Strategies ;). Essentially the pit where most random posts go since it's up near the top and the first non "Welcome" or Podcast forum.

I still question the reasoning about using the built-in as a method to "practice" using the flash, it's so different since the pop up is stuck in one place and direction and fully automatic... two very key points where a good speedlite differs.

Allan - with those great photos from Nemo and FotLK in your kit, it is pretty hard to justify the $$$$ for a long telezoom.

Your day 9 sounds great and I wish you every success in your photographic plans.

Not long to go now and I'm sure looking forward to seeing your TR.

Hope that you get ME booked in soon. If I recall correctly, you can do this up to 3 days before you depart or alternatively (collect your bags) walk up to the counter and see if they can fit you in when you arrive.

I've been away from your PTR for so long! I see lots of changes :rotfl: Glad I am not the only who is changing things up!

Your plans look good! Congrats on paying off the trip. Somehow it all seems much more real when final payment has been made! And you get an extra night at Disney :thumbsup2

We are (well I should say I am) debating to a second MNSSHP. Is there enough things to do for 2 parties? We are doing one on the Tuesday, and thinking about adding in the Sunday party :scratchin

Allan - with those great photos from Nemo and FotLK in your kit, it is pretty hard to justify the $$$$ for a long telezoom.

Your day 9 sounds great and I wish you every success in your photographic plans.

Not long to go now and I'm sure looking forward to seeing your TR.

Hope that you get ME booked in soon. If I recall correctly, you can do this up to 3 days before you depart or alternatively (collect your bags) walk up to the counter and see if they can fit you in when you arrive.
See, if they're THAT good with my kit, imagine how good they'd be with something better!

Of course, those are 3 of the ~120 photos I took during the show. Of those 120, about 20 came out with very good quality, and ~45 came out as "acceptable", so overall still not too bad.

In 5 weeks and ~3hrs I'll be hopping in my cab from work, stopping at the house for my suitcase, and heading to the airport for the trip. Assuming Delta doesn't change my flights all over the place like they did last year (note: I booked flights last week, I have had one change already.... I think they take after me).

I STILL have to call ME. I want my yellow tags which would be here by now if I remembered to call them.

I've been away from your PTR for so long! I see lots of changes :rotfl: Glad I am not the only who is changing things up!

Your plans look good! Congrats on paying off the trip. Somehow it all seems much more real when final payment has been made! And you get an extra night at Disney :thumbsup2

We are (well I should say I am) debating to a second MNSSHP. Is there enough things to do for 2 parties? We are doing one on the Tuesday, and thinking about adding in the Sunday party :scratchin
Hey, welcome back :). This trip has been a bit of a madhouse as far as plans changing. Resorts, dates, park days, ADRs... it's tough for me to keep track of. I'm not normally like this though, the past few trips have been pretty stable (well, besides last year's debacle with Delta changing flight info on me 8 times...)

I am liking the plans a lot, with Mom coming in on Saturday morning, it gives me a chance to shoot F! that Friday night, and it also allows for AK EMH that Saturday morning, if I should choose. The food is also something to look forward too, and by coming in Wed evening, it gives me two extra meals at two of my favorite places.

As far as MNSSHP goes. I love the parties. I don't really "do" much at them, mostly walk around, take pictures, soak up atmosphere, but I love them a lot. It really depends on what you want to accomplish at them. If you're big into character meets, than you could easily fill two nights focusing on those. If you just want to soak up the atmosphere, ride a few rides, catch the parade and fireworks, then it may not be all that much. Neither of these parties is likely to sell out though, at least, not much before the day of, so you can always play it by ear (I know, playing it by ear and Disney don't really mix too well).

In other news (some may have seen these already), I did a bit of shooting yesterday. Two shoots to be exact (and roughly 100 pictures between the two!) Of those two shoots, these are the better shots.

This first one is of a snail. Yup. A really ugly, quite sizable snail at that. Found him (or her..or, well, both, since it IS a snail) as I started walking home from work on Monday. His shell is roughly 3-4 inches long and probably 1.5-2inches in diameter. He's pretty sizable.

And he looks like a crazy mutant space alien.
IMG_5494_small.jpg

IMG_5495_small.jpg

IMG_5504_small.jpg

IMG_5505_small.jpg

IMG_5509_small.jpg

IMG_5510_small.jpg

These two guys were hanging around the dumpster yesterday morning with 6 of their buddies when I approached. These two were the courageous ones who stuck around. Someone threw something out that must have been really tasty!
IMG_5513_small.jpg

IMG_5524_small.jpg

IMG_5525_small.jpg

IMG_5527_small.jpg

IMG_5529_small.jpg

IMG_5530_small.jpg

This has 0 to do with the PTR, but I felt like sharing.

I was about to go to bed, when I checked on the latest forecast of Issac...

Well, let's just say I hope it keeps pushing West.
025134W5_NL_sm.gif

You see that little bay right on top of the H for Tuesday... that's Mobile Bay...where Mobile is.

Granted, it's likely to keep getting pushed west, but I found that forecast a bit...amusing.

Well, he's moved a bit East instead of West, which works even better (though, he moved a bit West from the further East he had moved earlier in the day!)

In reality, he'll likely hit somewhere between Florida and Texas...

I'm hoping for something close enough to cancel school (which would make canceling work more likely), but not close enough to knock my power out (though, I live across the street from one of the 2 major hospitals in Mobile...so I think I'd be on the short list to get it back on :p). If it just knocks power off to work, that also works for me.

I have such a great work ethic.

I can't believe that I'm almost done with this thing though, granted, the trip is a mere 1 month and 2 days away (well, 1 month and 1 day really, since it's 11:15pm right now). I should probably get that last day posted, but I know that as soon as I do, I'm going to change things! Or Delta will futz with my flights again and I'll end up leaving at like 3am instead of 6:30pm.

So, I'm not gonna.

For now.

Though, I should probably check to see if I got Mickey Mail, it should be coming any day now...and I've STILL yet to call ME to get that squared away. I'd say maybe tomorrow, but I have to work tomorrow :(.

Also, as a special note, I really gotta get back into reading the TRs and PTRs I was reading. I've kinda left them behind.... but that's pretty much my MO. Start reading something, go away for a week (or 3 months), come back and stare at 150 pages and say...uh...doh.

Yeah I think I am gonna wait till we get there to decide to do the second Halloween party. I really don't have the last 4 days planned at all. I should probably get on that!

I like the squirrel pics the best :) Nothing against the snail, but furry creatures will always win with me.

Yeah, been keeping an eye on Isaac. My family lives in The Bahamas so I am usually glued to the reports. It's my next obsession after Disney :laughing: Being across the road from a hospital is probably the best location during a hurricane. They indeed will be the first place to have roads cleared and power restored.

We got Mickey Mail on Thursday, so yours should be arriving any day :yay: I can't believe 4 weeks today I will be in Animal Kingdom :cool1:

Allan - I hope you stay safe from Isaac and are all stocked up. Check in when you can so that we know you're okay.

First off, Issac came and went without issue for me. A bit east of me (lower to the water) is having some issues with flooding, and obviously west of me is having their own issues. But, at my house, it just rained a lot, and had some wind. I think we racked up about 10-12 inches of rain over the past few days. Though, that's not entirely unheard of for Mobile. We get more rain here than any other major US city outside of Hawaii, roughly 66 inches a year (yup, we get about twice the rain as Seattle, but it rains there more often ;)). I lost power for a whopping 10-15 minutes last night...after everything had started to settle down. Go figure.

Yeah I think I am gonna wait till we get there to decide to do the second Halloween party. I really don't have the last 4 days planned at all. I should probably get on that!

I like the squirrel pics the best :) Nothing against the snail, but furry creatures will always win with me.

Yeah, been keeping an eye on Isaac. My family lives in The Bahamas so I am usually glued to the reports. It's my next obsession after Disney :laughing: Being across the road from a hospital is probably the best location during a hurricane. They indeed will be the first place to have roads cleared and power restored.

We got Mickey Mail on Thursday, so yours should be arriving any day :yay: I can't believe 4 weeks today I will be in Animal Kingdom :cool1:
I have a strong affinity for Squirrels. I don't know why, but I do. I can spend hours watching and taking pictures of them. Squirrels, frogs, and lizards. What can I say? :p

My Mickey Mail came...sometime. Not exactly sure since I check my mail about once or twice a week. I picked it up Monday night though. I STILL have to call ME!

In 4 weeks from today, I'll be heading off to DHS! Lots of picture taking will ensue, since Mom will be arriving 4 weeks from Tomorrow. (As a note, I also pushed up my Flying Fish ADR to 5:30, as 6:30 was cutting it close with the 8pm F! show.)

Allan - I hope you stay safe from Isaac and are all stocked up. Check in when you can so that we know you're okay.
I stopped on Monday and picked up my smokes, 2 bottles of soda, a bag of chips, and a bag of little powdered donuts. I was set :). As I mentioned above, everything was fine. Nothing too exciting on this end of the storm. Nothing to even take pictures of really.

Day 10 - And we're...done :(

That's right, it's time to end this thing. Well, not really end it, but this is the last day of my trip, so I can finally stop slacking about other stuff.

My plan of the day is...
IMG_2693_small.jpg

Epcot, once again.

I don't have any hard set plans outside of: "Get there", "Eat Lunch", "Back to the resort by 3pm"

So, what can I say about this day? Not a whole lot.

For rides and attractions, I'll be sure to hit up Mission Space and Spaceship Earth one last time (for a year, or so). I'll probably hit up the Nemo ride too...
IMG_2011_small.jpg

IMG_2026_small.jpg

IMG_2028_small.jpg

Lunch is planned at Coral Reef at...um... 11:30am (had to check).

After lunch, I'll meander and grab pics where I have slacked during the week. Really, it's all about soaking up the atmosphere before I head home.

My flight out is at 6:30pm (I think, I should probably check that), so ME will likely pick me up around 3:30pm...if I ever call them.

I'll head back to POFQ for ~3pm, take some final pictures, and then be on my way home.

My flight lands back here in Mobile around 10:30pm, so it'll basically just be go home, pop my camera into the computer and start importing photos.

Sunday, will be importing photos...

Monday, will be back to work, and then importing photos...

I'm expecting to take a lot of photos on the trip.

Day 10 Food Plans
  • B - Nothing Planned
  • L - Coral Reef @ 11:30am
  • D - McDonalds at MCO...maybe? I may just be sick of food at this point though!

Day 10 Photography Plans
  • Anything not already covered at Epcot that I can fit in.
  • Start the import process when I get home

End of the trip.....so sad....:sad1:

But we have the TR to look forward to!

popcorn::
Yup :(. Though, after 10.5 days in the World, I know my feet will be very happy to be back home.

Speaking of which, I really gotta call ME! (My phone is having issues right now charging, so I have an excuse there, both batteries are dead!)

I had started to write out a shopping list. Then realized that beyond the normal stuff, I really only need to buy 2 memory cards for the camera and some Eneloops for the flash (still running on normal Duracell AAs right now, I gave my Eneloops to Mom when I gave her my old P&S camera). I don't think I really need an actual list for that.

On another note, guess what has changed with the trip since I last updated?

If you guessed nothing, you'd actually be right! I did look into/consider switching my MM F! package over to HBD...but decided against it. I think it was doing this PTR that made me switch stuff all over the place (either that, or I struck the right balance now).

Really, this is just a way to say that I have nothing much to say and I'm just putting off work because work is boring today.

I should probably finish that TR from last year too... at least sometime before I go on this trip :p

Speaking of which, I really gotta call ME! (My phone is having issues right now charging, so I have an excuse there, both batteries are dead!)

I had started to write out a shopping list. Then realized that beyond the normal stuff, I really only need to buy 2 memory cards for the camera and some Eneloops for the flash (still running on normal Duracell AAs right now, I gave my Eneloops to Mom when I gave her my old P&S camera). I don't think I really need an actual list for that.

I should probably finish that TR from last year too... at least sometime before I go on this trip :p

I hope you called ME. But really, if you don't call them, you just need to haul your bags over to the counter and they should be able to fit you in a bus.

The memory cards and the Eneloops is more urgent. Hope you get them soon.

But the most important thing - an unfinished TR???? :faint: Isn't that grounds for banishment from the Dis? :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter