Leapster games- sales and suggestions?

kellia

DIS Veteran
Any one know of any good Leapster game deals coming up soon?? I want to get my twins a couple to keep them quiet during our 4 hour layover on the was to WDW. They are 5 1/2 year old boys, one want the Star Wars game the other wants Walle. Any other suggestion for boys that age?

Thanks! :goodvibes :goodvibes

My almost 5 year old twins LOVE their Leapster games. I get most of my games from the Leapster website itself. They always have something on sale.

Target and Kohls always have a discount code to use for on-line purchases. I just used the Kohls 30% off and got a bunch of DS games for $10 each. I know they had Leapster on the website.

etoys.com and allaboardtoys.com are also good sites for sales.

Hope that helps.

watch the discount aisles at Wal-Mart. Our Wal-Mart has a few discount aisles at the end of each season with all kinds of toys on it. Last year there were several Leapster games over there, they dropped to $15. Then a week later they were $12. Then the next week they were $8. And the last ones they had went down to $5. I got my daughter 5 Leapster games for about $50! You just have to keep an eye out.

Our walmart has them on clearance right now! the leapsters themselves were lke 20 dollars... and the games were 10ish... a couple were 5 I think!

I also missed out on getting an LMAX for 30.00 yesterday ( i was 10 seconds late getting to the shelf and some woman grabbed all 3. :(

Not sure if you have a "Tuesday Morning" store near you or not, but I have seen them there for mega cheap prices!

Tuesday Morning is a store that buys overstock for other stores & re-sales items at like 60-80% off.

LOVE IT!

Leap Frog has several NEW products including the "DIDGI"-? handheld game device and the pen that reads the books (instead of the Leap Pad.) Just keep in mind that all the new games will be coming out on the Didgi and the Leapster will be obsolete.:sad1: HOWEVER- all the games should be on clearance soon and maybe you get a back up leapster game console super cheap in case the current one breaks.:thumbsup2 My son has had one for almost 2 yrs, the screen doesn't always register what the pen is doing. He gets very frustrated.:headache:

If you have a Five Below, they have some games on sale for $5!!!!!!!!!! I know there is a WallE game out for Lmax and I think you can use them for the Leapster as well.

I had not heard they were going out as the Digi comes in, but all good things do come to an end!

My boys LOVE their Leapsters, they have Diego, Backyardigans, Dora, Nemo, and Cars. I got some of the $5 games for our trip in Oct, they aren't maybe as much fun as the chara games, but for $5 I figureed why not!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter