Le Cellier, Rose & Crown or Alfredo's -- Which is better with toddlers?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by PrincessTaylorsMom, Feb 27, 2007.

1. PrincessTaylorsMom

PrincessTaylorsMom Mouseketeer

My mom is taking DH & I and our 3 yo twins to Disney in December. I'm in charge of the ADR's. Trying to decided on a dinner place for our Epcot day. Which do you think would be better with toddlers? Any experience and advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Cinderumbrella

Cinderumbrella Wench

I have never been to Rose and Crown. But when we took DS2.5 to Le Cellier and Alfredo he enjoyed Alfredos much more with all the napkin spinning and the opera singers He said "Ciao Bella" to virtually everyone he saw (even for a couple of days after!).

He was such a monster at Le Cellier that when we went last year for the Candlelight Processional Dinner, we left him with my IL's to go to Whispering Canyon Cafe instead!

That being said, now that he is almost 4 (and will be over 4 on our trip) he is welcome to join us at Le Cellier again! :goodvibes

4. forr2grls

forr2grls Mouseketeer

We have never been to Alfredo's,but we have been to Rose and Crown and also Le Cellier. We always go to Le Cellier without the kids (mommy and daddy special time :) )We have been to R+C, back in 2002 when our twins were 4.It went quite well. I'd say it is more kid friendly then Le Cellier.

Paula

5. Wilsonfamily4

Wilsonfamily4 DIS Veteran

We took our DS2 and DD4 in January and my daughter was excellent at Le Cellier but my son was a monster. That being said the waiters were excellent with him and the lady who sat next to us was so understanding. I love Disney because everyone seems to understand there will be kids. I probably wouldn't go back to Le Cellier until my son is 4-5 though.

6. JMLBrats

JMLBrats DIS Veteran

Hee-hee, we had the same experience-but w/the opposite restaurants. We also have never eaten at Rose & Crown (the menu never looked as appealing). When we ate at Alfredo's my 22mo old had a huge fit so it pretty much ruined the meal, DH and I both had to take turns staying outside w/her-when we went to Le Cellier she did much better and made it through until dessert before she started acting up. I will say that in the past w/our 3 kids, they've all always done really well at Habachi restaurants like Tepenyaki so I would actually recommend that one. Also Coral Reef is a good one because of the tank of course. I think w/toddlers at WDW you just have to pray they're having a good day....:scared1: