Le Cellier Question

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by AshleyMWC, Dec 28, 2006.

1. AshleyMWC

AshleyMWC DIS Veteran

Hello all! Ok, my next trip is still MONTHS away, but I am already planning...of course! I tried Le Cellier on my last trip in Decmeber, and I loved it! I want to go back when my mom and I go in October, but she does not eat red meat...oh, the injustice! Anyhoo, I know that they have both chicken and salmon (her favorite!!) on the menu, but I have never read any reports of people ordering them. Does anyone knowhow the salmon is? DO they always have a chicken or fish entree on the menu? I would hate to get the ADR and not have anything for my mom to eat :scared1:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Allison

Allison Registered

4. MikeAidanEoinMom

MikeAidanEoinMom Mom to Three Sons

My Mom had the chicken and said it was very good

5. OKWMom

OKWMom DIS Veteran

They also have a salmon dish served on a spoonbread. My friend ordered it when we went in December and allowed me a taste. I thought it was wonderful. The only complaint my friend had was that she couldn't finish it all.

6. tampaguys

tampaguys AUGGGHHHH

Two great alternatives are the Flying Fish Cafe and Narcoossee's...lots for your mother to choose from and terrific steaks for you.

7. figaromeetsmarie

figaromeetsmarie DIS Veteran

:goodvibes :goodvibes I LOVED the Chicken on the dinner menu~~ It was the best meal that I had while I was in WDW for 6 days!!

It is AWESOME!!

8. AshleyMWC

AshleyMWC DIS Veteran

Thanks for everyone's input! I also love Narcoossee's and have never tried Flying Fish, but I just really really want to go abck to Le Cellier. I had an appetizer I loved there in December and I have been wanting it ever since- it was the salmon with crabmeat and marzacapone cheese...mmmm. If that's not on the menu when I book my ADR I may have to try Flying Fish instead. Ok, sorry for the slight tangent. I think my mom would love the salmon, I just hoep it's still on the menu when we go!

9. HSMndLKfan92

HSMndLKfan92 The Force is strong with this one

I think I had pasta there last August. Not steak, but pasta. It was good.

10. powellrj

powellrj DIS Veteran

we had the Prince Edward Island Mussels as an appetizer on our last trip and it was wonderful. It was a huge portion and could almost be a meal.

11. laura001

laura001 DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>I had my birthday 2

I have had the shrimp and the salmon, both were great! I am not much of a red meat eater either, DH loves steak, so a great place for us to eat!

Enjoy!!!:)