Le Cellier Lunch

MinnieTink

DIS Veteran
I just booked my ADRs this morning... So glad that is overwith! The pressure! I was unable to get Le Cellier for dinner on either of the two days we could be there. I was able to get an ADR for lunch. Just a couple of questions....is there pretzel bread at lunch? Can I get the filet? And if so, which do you vote for: the risotto or the mashed potatoes? I look forward to hearing your opinions! Thanks!

My problem with Le Cellier lunch is no Prime-Rib. It is the King of Meat! I much prefer it to steak (even the filet). The mash potoato is scrummy! :)

Yes you get bread and yes you can get the filet and yes you can get the cheese soup!

I just booked my ADRs this morning... So glad that is overwith! The pressure! I was unable to get Le Cellier for dinner on either of the two days we could be there. I was able to get an ADR for lunch. Just a couple of questions....is there pretzel bread at lunch? Can I get the filet? And if so, which do you vote for: the risotto or the mashed potatoes? I look forward to hearing your opinions! Thanks!

We've only done lunch & have always had pretzel bread.

don't get me excited but is pretzel bread anything like a soft pretzel? Soft pretzels are my all time favorite food...We have a dinner ADR at LC and haven't heard of pretzel bread before...

Yes! Cool! Thanks for you replies! My oldest DD and I will be all over that filet!

Just curious to those of you who couldn't get dinner either... what days were you looking for? We were looking for 9/1 or 9/2. We have a party of 11, so I thought maybe that was why there was nothing available? Maybe not....

We tried to get into LC in 2007 (free dining) and again last November with absolutely NO luck, so I was glad to grab the lunch!

Regarding the pretzel bread...I have not had it, of course, but I have seen pictures of it on some posters restaurant reviews. It looks like something we will fight over!! ;)

Last September when we went we wanted LeCellier too and it wasn't available. I would suggest that you keep trying every few days people are always moving around their reservations. After a lot of persistance, I was finally able to get a reservation for dinner.

Also, the Pretzel bread is un-be-lieve-able! So yummy, I would be happy with just that. Have a great time.

Pressure yes, I was booking this morning as well. Managed to get Le Cellier for dinner on Sept 4th, for what I think was one of the few times available from the sound of it.

As for the decision between the risotto or mashed potatoes. That is one that I don't intend to make. Our whole family will be ordering the Filet with the risotto.... and I plan to get a side order of the mashed potatoes.:rotfl2:

B-Ride, you must have taken my reservation on Sept. 4th!! I called exactly 7:00am also and that was the only day I wanted Le Celliar for my friend's birthday (we are a party of 7). :confused3

Oh well, we booked Coral Reef instead and got Le Celliar for lunch the next day!
:thumbsup2

I've only been there for lunch and yes, pretzel bread is served. I had the filet with the risotto and though I've never had the potatoes, the risotto was absolutely delicious. This is also coming from a person that doesn't even like mushrooms :laughing:

don't get me excited but is pretzel bread anything like a soft pretzel? Soft pretzels are my all time favorite food...We have a dinner ADR at LC and haven't heard of pretzel bread before...

Yes, they are very similar to a soft pretzel, but not exactly the same. If you love soft pretzels, you'll love the pretzel bread.

B-Ride, you must have taken my reservation on Sept. 4th!! I called exactly 7:00am also and that was the only day I wanted Le Celliar for my friend's birthday (we are a party of 7). :confused3

Sorry you didn't get the dinner but my conscience is clear. We are a party of 4 so we weren't competing for the same table. Enjoy your lunch.

I really enjoy lunch at Le Cellier. As the OPs said, yes to the pretzel bread :-) I also recommend the risotto. I'm not a mushroom girl, but I love that stuff.

I've never had the rissoto, but their mashed potatoes are amazing. And you'll ove the filet, it's small, but wonderful.

My problem with Le Cellier lunch is no Prime-Rib. It is the King of Meat! I much prefer it to steak (even the filet). The mash potoato is scrummy! :)

Yes you get bread and yes you can get the filet and yes you can get the cheese soup!

I totally agree!! I was looking forward to having Prime Rib but I couldn't get dinner. I'll just have to settle for the Filet.

We had lunch there for the first time in January. DH had the mushroom filet with risotto. I'm not a big fan of mushrooms, but it tasted good. They did not offer the other filet that I usually get at dinner. However, I had the hamburger with blue cheese and french fries. The bun was a little different but it was really good. :thumbsup2

We had lunch there for the first time in January. DH had the mushroom filet with risotto. I'm not a big fan of mushrooms, but it tasted good. They did not offer the other filet that I usually get at dinner. However, I had the hamburger with blue cheese and french fries. The bun was a little different but it was really good. :thumbsup2

If we go at lunch and the only filet option is the mushroom filet, can we get it without mushrooms? I hate mushrooms but really wanted filet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter