Le cellier in May 2011

Uncleromulus

Plain grey will be fine
Just searching the dining reservations site for le Cellier--May 1 or May 2, 2011Absoluteluy NOTHING either night. From 3:30 until closing!

Haven't been following the threads about them becoming a signature spot, but are those times in their "remodeling" period??

Just searching the dining reservations site for le Cellier--May 1 or May 2, 2011Absoluteluy NOTHING either night. From 3:30 until closing!

Haven't been following the threads about them becoming a signature spot, but are those times in their "remodeling" period??

We called and got what we wanted by the wdw dine not online. Good luck.

LeCellier dinner isn't available online after the conversion. Everyone who has gotten it has called in for it. Hopefully you can get in as well! :goodvibes

You do realize that the "crack IT" shop at Disney has been screwing around with the system. Since thier idea of testing is "turn it on and hope for pixie dust" I would suggest calling LOL!

Thanks guys!
Of course not being online makes absolutely no sense--how hard is it to be included in the online system??

Never mind--I don't even want to guess at the answer.

Will call today!!

Hope you get it since my trip is 180 days out tomorrow and I am making my ressies.. crossing my fingers that moms day is available!

We had the same problem...We're going in early May and I tried on line and nothing for that night...we switched to lunch instead and there were a few openings for the day I was looking for. Does anyone know if it's still 2 credits for lunch if you are on the dining plan? thanks!

1 credit for lunch. Nobody really knows, but there are rumors abounding that the menu will change after March. There's been an announcement that the dinner menu will change, but everything about lunch is mere speculation at this point.

1 credit for lunch. Nobody really knows, but there are rumors abounding that the menu will change after March. There's been an announcement that the dinner menu will change, but everything about lunch is mere speculation at this point.

Thanks for this info! Maybe I need to think about doing a lunch reservation as well. I'm praying we can get *something* when my time comes to call in on Thursday.

I knew the DIS would have the answer! I'm a little past my 180 days, but no availability for two whole weeks in May this far out seemed unlikely. I wondered if it had something to do with the upgrade to Signature at dinner.

I'm off to call Disney Dining, again! (I was able to get a Fantasmic Package earlier today. :goodvibes )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter