Le Cellier - How Many Credits??

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by theycallmered, Jan 17, 2014.

1. theycallmered

theycallmered DIS Veteran

Hi,

Is Le Cellier 1 or 2 TS credits for lunch? When making the ADR online last night it looked like it was just 1 TS credit for those on the Disney Dining Plan. However, in previous research I thought I had heard that Le Cellier was now 2 TS credits.

I am confused.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jcjen519

jcjen519 DIS Veteran

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/me...alog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2014Dining.pdf

that took awhile to load for me but its the 2014 dining plan and you can see that both lunch and dinner at le cellier is two credits. :)

I think it changed sometime in 2012 or early 2013. When we were there in september 2012 I went with my mom and it was only one credit at lunch. I do remember there was a change very shortly after that.

4. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

As the PP said, Le Cellier is a 2 TS credit venue. It has a single all day menu, so it doesn't matter if you go at lunch or dinner; the price is the same. It went to an all day Signature in January of 2013.

5. browneyedgrl4282

browneyedgrl4282 Mouseketeer

It used to be 1 credit for lunch but they changed maybe a year or two ago. So now both lunch and dinner are 2 credits.

6. colaslor

colaslor Earning My Ears

7. belac

belac I like fluffy!

2TS pts. We actually liked Yachtmans Steakhouse better, it is at the Yacht Club just a short walk or boat ride from Epcot. Also 2TS pts but much better we felt in food, service, & atmosphere.

8. Holly Quinlan

Holly Quinlan If I gave Pudge tuna I'd be an abomination

9. sharonax3

sharonax3 Earning My Ears

when making the reservation and clicking on the info it states 1 credit for disney dining plan and 2 credits for the deluxe plan. Maybe I am not reading it correctly. it is confusing....

10. Hopefully

Hopefully DIS Veteran

Either you are not reading it correctly as it is confusing, or there is an error.
    Either way it is definitely 2 TS credits for lunch and dinner. As a PP said it is an all day menu and everything costs the same at both lunch and dinner.

11. tlimbergsmith

tlimbergsmith NolaDisneyGirl

What do you get for those two credits? Do you get a side or anything or is it just the entree & a dessert?

12. ses1230

ses1230 DIS Veteran

On the regular DDP you get entree, dessert and a nonalcoholic drink.

On the Deluxe DDP you get the above plus an appetizer.

13. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

As the PP said, you get an entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic/non-specialty drink with the DDP. The DxDP gets all of that, plus an appetizer. In terms of sides, if the entree comes with a side (listed in the description of the entree), you get that with the entree (e.g., filet mignon with pea risotto). However if the side as it's own price point (e.g., the poultine) then it is is not included in the dining plan.

14. illinidp

illinidp DIS Veteran

I'll cast another vote for subbing the Yachtsman.

15. TheRustyScupper

TheRustyScupper Just once, I want to see a liar's pants on fire.

1) Too Credits.
    2) As in one too many for the quality and quantity.