Le Cellier CP package order

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by twinnybelles, May 2, 2007.

1. twinnybelles

twinnybelles Mouseketeer

Do they allow you to attend the CP early show then have a later ADR?:confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bradk

bradk She runs to get away from you.

no, eat first, CP later. the first CP show (or 2?) are for lunch.

4. kindakrazy2

kindakrazy2 DIS Veteran

stupid question from me - what is CP? :confused3

5. MINNIE OF TWO MICE

MINNIE OF TWO MICE WE LOVE EARNING OUR EARS

It is the candlelight processional. We went for our first time last year. The whole family enjoyed it. We ate at the Garden Grill at 2:00 for lunch and I believe we went to the "show" at 5:00. Steven Curtis Chapman was our narrator. Garden Grill was fun for the children. A must do. So to the op I dont know the answer to your first question and I cant remember if you mentioned a restaurant but there are a few for lunch that are good choices.

6. fla4fun

fla4fun DIS Veteran

Last year was the first year that you had to dine before your show. They actually gave us the paperwork for attending the show at the restaurant when we paid for the meal. In the past, you did have the option of seeing the show first and then dining later, and you picked up your paperwork at guest relations. It may depend on how well last year's change worked whether they keep the same system for this year or go back to the old way. We won't know until closer time for the packages to go on sale.