Le Cellier - chedder soup + poutine meal

PetePanMan

DIS Veteran
The cheddar cheese soup and poutine have caught my eye for a lunch option (yes, really healthy I know)

Anyone ever gone to Le Cellier and just get a couple of smaller dishes?

I have not done that, but it's fine if that's what you want to do. You'll still need to make an ADR, but you should not have any problems just ordering the soup and poutine (as long as you are not on the dining plan).

The cheddar cheese soup and poutine have caught my eye for a lunch option (yes, really healthy I know)

Anyone ever gone to Le Cellier and just get a couple of smaller dishes?

Yep I have done it three or four times at least. On the old menu, I would order soup, cream cheese mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese (hey, it's vacation!). I noticed load mashed potatoes are now on the menu and those look yummy so we might try le cellier again this fall (we stopped going after they changed to the newer menu because we didn't like it).

You can order whatever your stomach desires! Soup and poutine sound yummy to me. :)

I ordered two appetizers instead of one entree once at citricos. ;)

I've never done it, but it sounds like a dream lunch to me

A few months ago, my best friend and I went to Le Cellier for lunch. We both got a bowl of the cheddar cheese soup and maple creme brulee for dessert, and with that plus the bread basket, we were plenty full. The server never batted an eye - seemed like ordering soup as your entree is pretty common, at least at lunchtime. Do it!

Go for it! We typically (repeatedly) order individual appetizers and then share a single steak. Best of everything in smaller portions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter