Le Cellier? Candlelight processional?

Bob Gnuheart

Earning My Ears
Hi

We have lunch reservations at Le Cellier during candlelight processional (I'm still not sure how this works) and was told the meal will take 2 table credits during this time.

My questions are: What if we pay out of pocket? Will the menu selection and prices be the same I see on the menu on this website or will the prices increase so that out of pocket will still be mucho dinero?

Thanks

If you have a lunch reservation with the Candlelight Processional package, you will order from the lunch menu, and you will still pay 2 credits for the package. The 2 credits will include tax, but not gratuity.

If you pay out of pocket for the lunch package at Le Cellier, a Tier 3 restaurant, the cost is $51.99 per adult and $13.99 per child (not including tax or gratuity). It is a fixed price for the package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter