Le Cellier...ADRS already all booked 180 days out!!!

feet1

Mouseketeer
I went to make my adr's a few weeks ago right at the 180 day point. I got all of my times and restaraunts I wanted except Le Cellier! I know it is poppular, but we are going in December, and it's booked already! I am going to keep trying, you never know, there could be cancelations, I am just amazed how fast it booked up. They were able to offer me 8:30 at 2 different tables, but nothing else all day! wow! i have a good feeling we will still get in, but it's just amazing!

Call again on July 2. That is the date for CP packages and there will be a ton of cancellations as people make their CP package ressies and cancel their existing...

What was your party size? I made my Dec. ADR +10 for my 3 night stay and had no problem getting a table for 4 at 6:20. I agree, there are some folks holding an ADR and will cancel if they get their CP ADR. Try again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter