Laura & Craig PJ (WP/CG 12/14/09) - Invitations Done 9.2.09

Okay - I am such the lurker over here on the wedding boards! I love the engagement your DF planned - it must be wonderful to have a romantic guy - alas... You guys will be sharing our Anniversary! We were married 12/14/96 - that caught my eye!

Anyway... love, love, love your dress - and the BM dress - they go together beautifully!

I like the purple STD - compliments your colors and gives a little sneak peek of what your guests are in store for! I've seen other STD's that include just one line regarding the location - like Walt Disney World's Wedding Pavillion - (unless all of your guests that will be getting the STD's know that already.)

Can't wait to hear more!

I vote for the purple one too. I also can't wait to see your pics. Congrats on your wedding.

Thank you! We did finally decide to go with the purple one this past weekend. We are now waiting for the paper to come in and I am going to make up a template and I post as soon as I am done.

Okay - I am such the lurker over here on the wedding boards! I love the engagement your DF planned - it must be wonderful to have a romantic guy - alas... You guys will be sharing our Anniversary! We were married 12/14/96 - that caught my eye!

Anyway... love, love, love your dress - and the BM dress - they go together beautifully!

I like the purple STD - compliments your colors and gives a little sneak peek of what your guests are in store for! I've seen other STD's that include just one line regarding the location - like Walt Disney World's Wedding Pavillion - (unless all of your guests that will be getting the STD's know that already.)

Can't wait to hear more!

Thank you so much! You are so sweet! That is so cool that we will share the same anniversary. There is also another bride planning her wedding for the exact same date as well! We are getting married the same date just different times! Thanks for the tip on the STD's.

Ok here they are!! Randy took 388 pictures!!! Here are the best ones that I love!

LauraCraigEngagementPictures004.jpg

LauraCraigEngagementPictures012.jpg

LauraCraigEngagementPictures014.jpg

LauraCraigEngagementPictures023.jpg

LauraCraigEngagementPictures024.jpg

LauraCraigEngagementPictures025.jpg

LauraCraigEngagementPictures062.jpg

LauraCraigEngagementPictures092.jpg

more coming...

and more..
LauraCraigEngagementPictures227.jpg

LauraCraigEngagementPictures289.jpg

LauraCraigEngagementPictures291.jpg

LauraCraigEngagementPictures297.jpg

LauraCraigEngagementPictures308.jpg

and I can't resist here is a few of my baby:

LauraCraigEngagementPictures313.jpg

LauraCraigEngagementPictures257.jpg

There is so many more but these are my favs! I am going to use them to make our guest book for the wedding. I can't wait...another project! :rotfl:

Just a quick update:

I were surfing the internet and saw a pair of rings that another disbride had bought and showed DF her DF's ring and he loved it. So, he asked me to ask her where she got it and then "Do you want to go look for rings?" Well of course I said YES!

So, off we went to the mall to Kay's Jewerlers so he could try that ring on. He found it and loves it! Well I started looking at ones for me and I fell in love with one and since they were having a sale we bought them!! :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

We had to order a smaller size for DF and mine needed to be ordered in white gold so we should have them in about 2 weeks! :yay:

One more thing to check off my ever growing list!

congrats on finding your rings- that is a big to DO.... When we bought ours years ago now we bought them as a trio set. Dh has since lost his and right around our 15th anniversary the diamond fell out of my e ring( I never thought I would find it, but low and behold it had fallen out in my car and was laying on the floor beside the seat belt. Needless to say I was thrilled( I couldn't believe it when I saw it) and went to Kays and they reset the stone. Sorry about the ramble but I was very pleased with Kays, probably had more to do with finding the stone though...:goodvibes We haven't really decided about rings for our VR yet....Didn't mean to pirate: your pj

congrats on finding your rings- that is a big to DO.... When we bought ours years ago now we bought them as a trio set. Dh has since lost his and right around our 15th anniversary the diamond fell out of my e ring( I never thought I would find it, but low and behold it had fallen out in my car and was laying on the floor beside the seat belt. Needless to say I was thrilled( I couldn't believe it when I saw it) when I found it and went to Kays and they reset the stone. Sorry about the ramble but I was very pleased with Kays, probably had more to do with finding the stone though...:goodvibes We haven't really decided about rings for our VR yet....Didn't mean to pirate: your pj

Thanks and no problem! I am always glad to hear good stories about the store I am having my rings done at!

YAY for finding the rings!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Epics :)

Congrats on finding your rings! That is like the best feeling to see those rings it makes it feel more real that you are getting married!! :cool1:

The epics turned out great! So did the STDs. :)

Congrats on picking out your rings, I can't wait to see a picture of them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter