Laundry?

15 days 7 people and we need 2 outfits a day...yeah we are doing it. I also hate haveing to come home and do laundry.m I like to come home and just put the clothes away. :cool1:

For trips 1 week or less, I never do laundry. However, if I am going for 2 or 3 weeks (non-Disney trips), then I always do laundry at least once or twice. I have also learned to roll my clothes so that I can fit more in the suit case. This next trip will be 8 nights/9 days. My current plan is not to do laundry but I may change my mind before I go.

NeedaVacation03 said:
I find doing laundry relaxing. I hate to take so much stuff so it is no big deal to do it while the kids swim with DH. I have meet a lot of really nice people doing laundry. ( Also some very rude ones, but they are easy to forget ;) )

I also find it relaxing. Last trip we only took carry ons so I did laundry half way through and the trip before it was so hot we wore 2 sets of clothes per day. I usually go first thing in the morning or during a mid afternoon break and sit by the pool or swim while the laundry is going.

Anybody know the open hours for the self-help laundry in Carribean Beach Resort? We are doing a 10-day trip for family of four, so I'll definitely be doing a lot of laundry there. I think it would be a lot more feasible to do laundry late into the night (after we come back from the theme park) rather than worrying about it during the day.

I also hate to do laundry on vacation. However our last trip to WDW we stayed 11 days and we took advantage of the Magical Express. Well on Magical Express you are only allowed 2 check in bags a piece and I needed room for "goodies" for my 5 grandchilren. So I had to do laundry. Actually it wasn't to bad. The laundry room was nice and close to the pool area. I did the laundry while DH was resting. I would still prefer since we fly Southwest and we are allowed 3 check ins that ME would give three tags a peice instead of 2! I guess if I had to do laundry I would rather do it at WDW than at home! HA!

I do laundry while in WDW, only because I HATE bringing home dirty laundry. I have a ton of stuff to do when I get home (catch up on regular mail and e-mail, etc.) that doing laundry is a huge inconvenience. I'll do 2-3 loads of laundry on my last day in WDW (I book a late flight home so that I can sneak to the parks for a little while while my clothes are in the dryer).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter