Laundry? Room size? Kidani Studio

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by marmar, Dec 21, 2009.

1. marmar

marmar Mouseketeer

We are staying at AKV for the first time Jan 6. There are 3 of us. DH and DD26. I am nervous about the size of the room for 3 adults. The photos I have seen on line are making me even more worried. I tried to upgrade to a one bedroom, but the AKL & AKV are totally sold out. How cramped are we going to feel (We normally stay at the Boardwalk Inn)?

It does not appear that there is a washer & dryer in a Studio. Is there laundry facilities available in Kidani Village?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. HsvTeacher

HsvTeacher DIS Veteran

We've stayed in a Kidani studio twice since it opened. It's the perfect size for my DH and me. Honestly, I don't think I would be comfortable with three adults in the room, though. I like to have room to move around and not be crowded. I also wouldn't be comfortable sleeping on the pull-out sofa. If you're going to be in the parks most of the day, though, it could work for you.

The studios don't have a washer/dryer, but there is a laundry room right across from the Community Hall that has three washers and six dryers.

4. TheRustyScupper

TheRustyScupper Just once, I want to see a liar's pants on fire.

1) Going to be close on space for three adults.
    2) Yes, the laundry is available, but you have to walk to it.