Laundry on the Wonder....

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by noahsmom, May 3, 2002.

1. noahsmom

noahsmom 2002 - Poly & Wonder; 2004 - Poly & Wonder; 2006 -

Where is the self-service laundry located (what deck)? Anyone know how much the machines cost? We will be at WDW for 3 nights prior to cruise and I'm sure we will need to do some laundry. Also, when's the best time (ie., when is it least crowded in the laundry room)?

Thanks!

Kelli
    75 days to Disney!

2. Sandiebean

Sandiebean Mouseketeer

I don't know where they all were, but I know that there was a self serve laundry room between the aft and midship elevators on deck 7. How do I know? I used it. :) They were both $1.00 each. However... the dryer required at least 2.00 per load.

Sandie

3. NewtoWDW

NewtoWDW Guest

We used the laundry room on deck 2. We did it on the third day while we were docked in Freeport. I brought my own little baggies of detergent and fabric softner sheets, so I am not sure how much that cost but the washing machines cost a $1 and the dryer was also $1 and needed at least 2 cycles. I think if you wait until the last day it would be really crowded.

4. atigeg

atigeg DIS Veteran

we have pictures of the laundry rooms and the exact locations on our web site. there are only 3 decks 2 , 6, and 7.