laundry facilities??

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Reee, May 16, 2007.

1. Reee

Reee Earning My Ears

silly question, but does anyone know if there is laundry facilities on or near the CBR? we just don't have enough underwear!!! thanks for you help.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

I know that there is a laundry room right beside the Jamaica quiet pool. We swam while our clothes were washing and drying. I believe that there are laundry rooms near each village's quiet pool.

We stayed at the CBR last June and are headed for another 10 day stay on 5/31/07! Can hardly wait!

4. Reee

Reee Earning My Ears

we'll be there June 9, at the Martinque. our very first visit and we'll be a group of 11. maybe we'll see you there!
    thanks for the info.

5. karemore

karemore DIS Veteran

Buy more underwear! Seriously, it's cheaper than doing laundry at WDW!

6. *disgal*

*disgal* Member since August 1999 Loves Main Street, U

This is no lie! :rotfl:

Ofcourse, I needed everything washed, so we HAD to do laundry. There were five of us and we were there for 10 nights............OUCH! We did laundry twice during the trip. I think we did about 6 loads. THIRTY dollars later................and the clothes weren't even dry. I had laundry spread all over our room at POR!! Thank goodness I had brought my own detergent or it would have cost more. After a while, I just refused to put any more money into the dryer.

This year we will be offsite in a two bedroom condo and thank heavens I won't have to pay a dime to do my clothes! :laughing: :laundy: