Laundry Detergent Question

thesugarpixie

Earning My Ears
Hi!

We're staying at POFQ in a few weeks, and I'm curious about the laundry detergents available. What type do the machines take? At home because of allergies we use the free & clear type stuff, so are we better off just bringing our own? Powder, liquid? Does it matter?

I don't remember if POFQ/POR has allergen type detergent. We stayed at POR and we brought our own because we use this kind as well. I want to say we brought the small liquid packets but I believe you can use powder as well. I didn't really check out the laundry machines, just emptied the the packet and let it wash. I believe POR had Tide or ERA available for purchase.

Hi!

We're staying at POFQ in a few weeks, and I'm curious about the laundry detergents available. What type do the machines take? At home because of allergies we use the free & clear type stuff, so are we better off just bringing our own? Powder, liquid? Does it matter?

It was the highly scented Tide available. We bring the All Free and Clear pods because that is the lightest thing to pack and we have allergies and skin sensitivities too. No way could we deal with the regular Tide! I also packed my unscented dryer sheets in a ziploc. I say bring your own!

They are top loaders so it doesn't matter liquid or powder. I bring the liquid packets.

Disney resorts we've stayed at had one selection: Regular Tide. Which I don't care for. If you could bring pods that you're familiar with, that might be better. Disney does offer dryer sheets, but again you might want to bring your own.

It was the highly scented Tide available. We bring the All Free and Clear pods because that is the lightest thing to pack and we have allergies and skin sensitivities too. No way could we deal with the regular Tide! I also packed my unscented dryer sheets in a ziploc. I say bring your own!

That is exactly what I do too!

We bring the Pods also and I just back them in a sturdy seal able sandwich or soup container. It doesn't take up that much room in the bathroom bag and I don't have to worry about them getting smashed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter