Laundry at WL??

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by KarenB, Jun 12, 2004.

1. KarenB

KarenB <font color=green>Goes to the mall and sniffs Yank

After spending 7 nights on the Magic, we will be spending 4 extra nights at WL. But imagine this-4 people (2 teen DSs) heat, humidity, salt water-hhmmmmm-laundry has to be done somewhere in these 12 days of fun!! :eek:

We have stayed at WL before and at VWL. I know where the laundry is for the Villas, but where can I do laundry at WL since we won't be there on points this time??

Thanks!
    Karen

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. AspiringCindy

AspiringCindy <font color=FF66FF>Craved Spam.....the unidentifie

We have done laundry many times at WL in the past! It is located near Roaring Forks! We have done laundry on the Magic too!:D

4. ellenmiele

ellenmiele <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

The laundry at WL is located near Roaring Forks, just across from the elevators. It's OK but kind of dingy and with oler dryers that can take a long time. Last time we stayed at WL we sent our laundry out to the hotel laundry service and for about $30 when that clean folded laundry (2-2 1/2 loads) was waiting for us after a relaxing day at the pool/parks it really seemed worth the splurge!

5. OaksPAC

OaksPAC Mouseketeer

ellenmiele,
    Hi just read your post about hotel laundry service. we'll be first timers at the WL in July.............can you tell me a little more about the laundry service..........it sounds alot better than the reviews I've been reading about the laundry room! Thanks:hyper: