Latest Pics of Grand Floridian DVC

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by CMOORE185, Sep 5, 2012.

1. CMOORE185

CMOORE185 HH 240 Points, SSR 260 Points

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SRUAlmn

SRUAlmn DIS Veteran

I am obsessed with this resort! :goodvibes We've been interested in DVC over the years, but this resort has SOLD me. My husband and I were married in the Wedding Pavilion, and actually have wedding photos taken on the beach where the resort now stands. It would be so amazing to own here. I've spoken to DVC on the phone multiple times, and have been told they aren't selling yet, but they plan for the resort to open in late Fall 2013. Does anyone know how much before opening they usually start selling? Does anyone know an approximation of what the price per point will be? What are the current dues? Thanks so much!!

4. CarolMN

CarolMN DVC Co-Moderator Moderator

Anything posted here will be pure speculation. Sorry - it's too soon to know.

If you want just some general info on the existing DVC resorts (to help with the dreaming, LOL), take a look at our DVC Resource Center sticky thread near the top of the forum page.

5. SRUAlmn

SRUAlmn DIS Veteran

Thank you :thumbsup2 I know 50% of what's on the DIS is always speculation, but it's fun to chat about it while you wait for the facts ;) I didn't know if there was a standard time frame that the DVC resorts start selling before they open (ex: 6 months out.) I'll check out the sticky :goodvibes Thanks again!

6. CarolMN

CarolMN DVC Co-Moderator Moderator

Check in here every now and again. You can count on the sales date & points charts and cost being posted as soon as it's announced. :)