Latest LTT Rehab News - 10/13/2015

TheRustyScupper

Everyone Is Responsible For Everyone.
1) There was a meeting to discuss rehab status.
. . . WDW is anxious to get things rolling
. . . they do not want to lose the lucrative Holiday Season
2) From what we are told, in attendance were
. . . restaurant management
. . . maintenance and maintenance management
. . . contractors
. . . equipment vendors
3) Outcome
. . . the total rehab WILL NOT be done on time (11/20/2105)
. . . but, there will be enough finished to open about 1-week ahead of time (approx 11/15/2105)
. . . they think
. . . SERVERS and other staff have been told to be available - they have been deployed elsewhere
. . . no dates for when ADR's can be called-up and set
. . . it is possible that ADR may open as late as 1-2 weeks ahead of opening date
. . . no info as to when the companion eatery, Skipper Canteen will open (they share the same kitchen)

NOTE: This is NOT an official announcement. This info came from SERVERS who were in a follow-up meeting with managers. The work schedules for CM's come out basically two weeks in advance, so we will know more as the dates approach. Once we see the CM's scheduled, we know things are happening for real.

Thanks for the update. We'll be there Dec 1-12 and are hoping to snag a lunch ADR at LTT.

Well this is good news! I'm really hoping to get a lunch or super early dinner ADR there the night of MVMCP! I've been stalking to see if ADR's have opened every day for a while, so I guess I'll just keep doing that!

Thanks for the update...I've been checking for ADRs daily.

I tried calling to make ADRs at different times to see if they opened up and I just missed getting one. TWO different cast members told me that the restaurant is going to be open on 11/20 and the ADRs have been available but is completely booked - I hate that they are not well trained or informed. So I am glad to know we still have a chance.

Last edited:
Yes, thanks for the update and the advice to search every day for an ADR. I will. :)

Thanks for the update! We have an adr for Thanksgiving & hoping it'll be open! It'll be our first time at LTT and dh is pretty excited for it.

Has anyone heard if they will open for breakfast after the renovation? I had a great character breakfast there a few years ago that I would love to do again.

Also, any word on changes to the menu? Will lunch continue to be a standard menu with dinner being a family-style AYCTE?

Add me to those DISer wanting to get early-mid December ADRs at LTT. It's been a pain to check every day!

Add me to those DISer wanting to get early-mid December ADRs at LTT. It's been a pain to check every day!

I'm relying on the posters here to let me know the ADR's are available. I am too lazy to check every day. :wave2: It might backfire, but worth a try. So, thank you dis-peeps! :thumbsup2

Thank you for the update. Hoping to get a ressie the week of Christmas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts