• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Later FDP times late August/early Sept?

javaj

DIS Veteran
Usually we've been able to get later (6 pm-ish) Fantasmic Dinner Package times around 30 days out. Still can't get it for 9/3, and today is 28 days out! Now it doesn't show any availability so whenever I call, they just say Fantasmic isn't showing that night. Of course because of the DIS I know better -- it is just that the earlier seatings are booked and no later seatings have been released so the system says that now ;)

For August FDP diners, anyone gotten later times for last few weeks of August yet? or any early September dates?

I am sorry...I can't help you but bumping this again as I have an ADR at the Brown Derby for FDP on Oct 12 (Wed) and all I could get was 3:50!! that stinks! So I hope you are successful in getting a later ADR...cuz I want one, too!

Please post if you get it!

When I asked for the Fantasmic package I was told all the package eating times ended at 4:30 pm. and to take that into consideration in making a reservation. I decided against it and made an ADR for Brown Derby at 6:30 - we will have to take our chances at getting in Fastasmic - no way do we wnat to eat a nice dinner in the middle of the afternoon!
Redbudlover

I called this morning and got a 5:50pm FDP at Mama Melrose's for Tuesday August 23. Just last week I was told they had nothing after 3:30pm for the very same day.

CJ said:
I called this morning and got a 5:50pm FDP at Mama Melrose's for Tuesday August 23. Just last week I was told they had nothing after 3:30pm for the very same day.

Thanks, that's exactly what I was wondering. Looks like later times are opening up closer to the dates, instead of the usual 30 days prior.

With the cancellation of the Spectro parade on Fri 8/25, I figured it would screw up my ADRs. The other date to go to Spectro was MON 8/22 but I had Fantasmic booked. I have been calling for the last few days to swap Fantasmic but nothing was available 8/23, 8/24 or 8/25. I just called after reading this thread and got Fantasmic on 8/25!!

So my DKs will see both Fantasmic & Spectro!

Yes, I called every day for the past 30 days or so, and only yesterday had the later FDP times been released. I was trying for a later seating on 8/26, and got 6:00 (could have had as late as 6:30, or anything earlier).

Not as early of a release as when we were there in April - but I'm just glad we don't have to eat at 4:30 any longer!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter