Late night snacks on the Dream

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Cruisefan2, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Cruisefan2

Cruisefan2 DIS Veteran

Where is there a place for late light snacks on the Dream? Also does 687 on the dream have bar food during the day like wings and such?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. nmmace

nmmace Earning My Ears

Room service is open 24 hrs & from what I've heard and read on other threads, there's a pretty good selection of food not just snacks.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

4. daisywithak

daisywithak Mouseketeer

We were just on the Dream October 14th-18th. Luigi's Pizza was open until 12:30 and the District served food til 11:45. As the pp stated, room service is 24 hours and there are a lot of options! We loved room service.

5. jahber

jahber DIS Veteran

And don't forget the Pirate Night buffet after the fireworks. Everything from giant turkey legs to tacos. And a large selection of desserts!

6. foohpah

foohpah Mouseketeer

One night we came across this on the Dream and DH found this little steak skewers or something like that and he loved them. We stuck around the next night because he really wanted more but they were servings different foods that night. He was so disappointed but it was still a nice variety of food there.

7. boogabuzz

boogabuzz DIS Veteran

Yes, there are snacks in the District from 10:45 til 11:45. They also had wings, chips and dips, and a few other things during nfl and college games( and baseball when we were there 10/21-25)

8. lolita18

lolita18 Earning My Ears