Late Februrary??

o2bnoz

I'm more like Eeyore and Pooh than I care to admit
Hi all,
Can anyone give me a little information on what it will be like in the parks in February? We are going on a surprise birthday trip and I want to be able to take weather and crowds into consideration. We will NOT be there over the President's Day weekend. Our trip is planned from the 26th - March 5th. Any and all thoughts welcome!:yay:

Thank you!:love:

I've no personal experience w/late February as we've visited only early in that month. But I have heard it is busy; listed as moderate by some sites. Check out TouringPlans for more information.

Hi,
Touringplans lists it as a 4 on the days that we'll be there. That's as low as it gets. When we went in October for our last trip, it was a 4 as well. As long as we stayed at the parks that were listed as the "least busy" we seemed to be fine. I'm hopeful!

What is the weather like in early Feb. when you've been there?

Thanks again!

Dee (and I really do know how to spell February.... don't know how I did that... in the title no less!):confused3

I was there the last two Februarys, the week after Presidents' Day. Two years ago that week included Ash Wednesday, and the place was overrun (yes, that's an exaggeration) by people from Louisiana escaping the Mardi Gras madness back home.

Unfortunately, both years it was a bit cold, but that's luck of the draw. I've also been in February when the weather was perfect. This past year it rained 3 of the 8 days I was there. Still, I'm planning to go back, approximatley the same days you mentioned because the crowds aren't bad, and I was able to get all of the ADRs that I wanted.

Just go prepared with layers in case it's cold (no fun waiting for Fantasmic on cold metal benches) and poncho and/or umbrella for rain.

Hi,
Touringplans lists it as a 4 on the days that we'll be there. That's as low as it gets. When we went in October for our last trip, it was a 4 as well. As long as we stayed at the parks that were listed as the "least busy" we seemed to be fine. I'm hopeful!

What is the weather like in early Feb. when you've been there?

Early Feb. was in the high 60's/low 70's. Personally, I loved it! Great for touring. Some folks were using the pool (they were from Canada!;)), but I found it a little too chilly. We had no rain the entire week. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter