Late December BCV waitlist came through!

Headless Horseman

Earning My Ears
Can't believe it, my first attempt at a waitlist and it came through! I've wanted to stay at Beach Club for many years, but it was never really in the budget (cash). As a relatively new DVC member, I had a reservation for Kidani 12-22 thru 12-27, and decided to waitlist BCV just for the heck of it. Scared me too as they sent a cancellation email about 30 minutes before the waitlist confirmation email! I guess someone cancelled? If so, many thanks to them for the assist! Just wish they still had all you can eat crab legs at Cape May.

Congratulations! That’s why I always recommend waitlisting. - you just never know whether it will come through or not, and what do you have to lose? (As long as you pay attention to potential for holding points.)

That’s wonderful! I have one day to get until I have my hard to get reservation…I need a one bedroom at BWV for November 30.

I TOTALLY agree about wishing they had the all you can eat crab legs!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter