last years tickets/how many days left??

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by beaglebiz, Jun 25, 2004.

1. beaglebiz

beaglebiz Mouseketeer

Is there any way you can find out how many days are left on a hopper ticket??they are paper character tickets I got at ticketmania.com last year...thanks for any help

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jimmybop

jimmybop DIS Veteran

the only way to check days left is to physicly take it to disney world and have someone at guest relations tell you.

4. hulabird

hulabird DIS Veteran & Planaholic!

If you are staying at a Disney resort, the resort can tell you too.

5. Dopey Sharon

Dopey Sharon Proud Mimi of our first grandchild, Lily

We just got back, a week ago, and I had a problem with one of our hopper passes, from Ticketmania. We were able to get into the park, but it wouldn't work for Fastpasses. I was told to take it to Guest Relations and they will find out what the problem was. I misunderstood the guy and took it to Guest Relations at BCV and they couldn't do anything about it. I had to take it to Guest Relations, at one of the parks. Turns out, it was demagnetized somehow. They issued me a new pass.

6. ennazus

ennazus <font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>So

We've had a ticket demagnetized also. It was my DH's ticket & it wouldn't even work to get into the park. But we went to guest relations and they issued him a new one. And our tickets were through either AAA or Disney itself.

7. GoldenOldie

GoldenOldie DIS Veteran

As an FYI to all:

Guest Services (which are only at the resorts) can scan the tickets and read what's left on them. But they cannot issue replacements for them.

Only Guest Relations (which are both inside and outside of the theme parks and at DTD) can replace the tickets. It doesn't matter where the tickets were purchased from. GR can replace them all.

Sadly, the two places are not interchangeable.