Last Year Bounce FDP in Dec?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by MinnieVanMom, Oct 5, 2008.

1. MinnieVanMom

MinnieVanMom DIS Veteran

Was there FD also offered in early December of last year? For some reason I thought it was??:confused3

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mbanks21

mbanks21 DIS Veteran

Possibly

4. kath1210

kath1210 DIS Veteran

I believe that they did offer a bounceback rate in December 2007, but it did not include free dining. I think it was 30% off for certain dates in 2008.

5. vero

vero aloha

I think it was offered on december 2006. I went because of that offer and made my reservation.Vero.

6. Letsbgoofy

Letsbgoofy DIS Veteran

I agree with Vero. The FD package was offered in December a few years ago, then the offer was only given during the fall FD time period in later years.

7. DisneyMom5

DisneyMom5 DIS Veteran

We were talking about this the other day. I believe in 2006 or 07, there was an offer where it wasn't called "Free Dining" but the discount on a package that included dining was the amount of the dining plan.
    They just didn't market it that way.

This is the first time I have seen the term "Free Dining" officially applied to a time other than Hurricane season. Wish we were able to go!!!