Last week of January ressies

wordzylady

Dizzy for Dizney
We have booked both our trips for Oct and January except OKW for last half of the week in January. How hard will it be to get that at the 7 month window? This is our first time making ressies with DVC. Thanks for the info.

In general I would think you would not have a hard time. I was surprised when I called the middle of December for a room at the end of January. We wanted to add on 4 studio nights at VWL. We were able to get it, but the CM did say it was the last available. She did say the OKW still had some openings. OKW has more rooms to work with. Have great trips and good luck!

We stayed at OKW during the Food & Wine Festival last October and had booked at less than 7 months. We didn't have any problems getting into a studio. I would think it would be easy to get the middle to end of January at the 7 month window. It was our first time there. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter