Last week in February..crowds?

scschulla

Mouseketeer
I am purchasing my first annual pass in November!!! I am trying to plan a few trips with in that year. We are from South Dakota so I need to try to plan as much in advance as possible :) so my question is, how busy does the last week of February get? It's my husbands birthday and I would like to plan a trip around then! Thanks for any help!!

figment_jii has a listed events and school schedules. http://www.disboards.com/threads/2015-calendar-of-events-school-breaks-and-dlr.3358090/
Looking at this link might give you an idea of how the crowds might be.

HydroGuy's link will give you the option to see when certain attractions might be closed, as well as schedules. http://www.disboards.com/threads/historical-dlr-park-hours-entertainment-and-refurbs.2291124/
Certain attractions close in the same time range most every year.

Enjoy those annual passes!!

Geemo

I was there at the end of Feb/beginning of March in 2013. During the week the crowds were pretty light but it got significantly more crowded on the Saturday we were there. I've only gone in July other than that trip and July was way busier than any of the weekdays in February.

I think the only thing closed the whole time we were there was BTMRR but that was during the big refurb they did for it. Everything else, I think, was open at some point during the 4 days we spent in the parks.

I was there with my family this past February. We stayed February 28th through March 3rd. The crowds were really light (obviously busier on Saturday and Sunday). The longest we waited for a ride was about 25 minutes, but most were less than 10. There were quite a few refurbishments going on at that time though, so keep that in mind. I am sure you'll have a fantastic time- the weather is nice and not too hot and the crowds are relatively low, especially if you go weekdays.

We've gone several times in February over the past 8 years and it has always been the best trips in terms of crowd levels. The weather may not always cooperate but it's certainly never extreme in Anaheim. It's often warm and still good for swimming.

I recommend planning a great birthday dinner at one of the nicer restaurants (Napa Rose, Carthay Circle, Steakhouse 55). This will be a good time to be leisurely since crowds are light. Maybe consider surprising your hubby with a guided tour too. :)

Thanks for the reply's!! I was planning on doing Walk in Walts footsteps that trip!! Would it be better to do that on a saturday or sunday since crowds will be a bit heavier that way we wouldnt have to fight crowds that day? and save monday, tuesday, and wednesday for our own touring?

Thanks for the reply's!! I was planning on doing Walk in Walts footsteps that trip!! Would it be better to do that on a saturday or sunday since crowds will be a bit heavier that way we wouldnt have to fight crowds that day? and save monday, tuesday, and wednesday for our own touring?

Yes I would plan it for what you think will be the busiest day you're there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter