Last time you been to Disney

I did one night of MVMCP last Dec 18 (rest of trip was at Universal).
Doing something similar this year... One day of DHS in a couple of weeks (for Osborne Lights), and the rest at Universal (APs).
Last full Disney trip (just DD and I) was August 2013. Last full family trip was March 2012.

WDW - Aug 2014 for 21 days....Loved it!
WDW - June 2015 for 7 days....HATED IT!... Took a non-Disney person with us and realized it's not that they don't like Disney, it's that they just don't like people and made every moment of the day miserable.

Planning next trip for June 2017... Or next year if we just can't stand the wait.

Just got back from WDW last Friday. I booked a bounce back for Dec 2016 but thinking I may cancel it. This trip was fun but it wasn't as magical as previous trips. Thinking I'm a little burnt out. Looking to see what else is out there the grands might enjoy.

We went in August when we dropped our son off at college and will be doing our first ever weekend the first weekend in December to see the Osborne lights.

June 2014- DS's hs graduation present.
Next trip in either June or August 2017 DD's graduation present, then October 2019 to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. DH and I were actually married in April, but are putting the trip off so we can go for food and wine festival and hit a halloween party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter