last posts

cannonballer

Counting down to First anniversary and first visit
i sthere a way to find my last few posts? I can never refind the threads I was posting in the next day.

On the blue bar above here is UserCP. Click on that and you can find your list called New Subscribed Threads. Everytime you respond, you are subscribing to that thread.

10.gif

Thanks for the welcome!!!!

I am still having troubles. Uner the user CP i click subscritions and it only says folder empty. Nothing about my posts etc.

Take a look at the FAQ thread at the top of this page where it says "Finding Your Posts".

Uner the user CP i click subscritions and it only says folder empty. Nothing about my posts etc.
If you haven't clicked the "subscribe" box in the additional options section, nothing will show as you won't be subscribed.

Welcome to DISboards. You can check your post by clicking your username and then find all post.

Have a nice day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter