Last Mousesavers newsletter with Undercover Tourist link

Hi Everyone,

I know this thread is kinda old, but hopefully someone will read this post...

Can someone please forward to me recent (May-June) MouseSavers Newsletters or Hot Deals emails? As I only just signed up as a MouseSavers member, so won't receive any offers before we goto Disneyworld on Mon 8 Jun 2015.

Would love to use any current offers to save on entrance tickets bought from UT, or offers to use in the parks.

We're departing from Australia this Sat, so your quick email to cwuwlo at gmail dot com would be much appreciated! Our trip is costing us a fortune, so any $ saved would be awesome.

Thanks, Winston

Could someone please forward to me as well
lacrosse8 [at] gmail dot com
Thank you

I need the June 2015 Mousesavers newsletter. Can someone help me out and send it to me? My email is 2amyre@gmail.com. I signed up for the MouseSavers newsletter but didn't get the newsletter on the 15th. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out with this ! Thank you!

Anybody please I really need it .... was in the process of trying to book and i deleted the email.

is anyone able to send me the most recent newsletter? I can PM you my email address. Thanks in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter