Last minute trip to WDW March 2017

mickeyd78

Mouseketeer
Just found out that I've been approved to attend a work conference in Orlando in March for a week! Since i'm in town I'm taking a week of annual leave after the conference to visit WDW!

I'm normally a super planner - booking rooms 18 months out, dining 180 days our and fast passes 60 days out. Doing things last minute is a new experience. I'm not stressing about it though as this trip is an absolute bonus. And travelling solo means I can be flexible to do what ever I want whenever I want. I did 5 days at Disneyland solo a year or two ago and enjoyed it. This will be my first time solo at WDW.

So I'm booked into All Star Movies for 9 nights (was originally looking to book Pop Century, but it became booked out before my work travel was 100% approved). I've got the dining plan, and managed to get all the diner reservations I wanted. I even managed to get a few lunch reservations at Be Our Guest, which surprised me at this late stage.

Fast passes are done too - only difficult ones were Seven Dwafs Mine Train and the new Frozen ride. I got passed for those, but not until the evening.

I'm so excited I just had to come here to share. I wasn't planning another trip to WDW until 2019!

That is so awesome! great to get all your dining reservations. Sounds like you will have a great time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter