Last Minute Trip April 10th - 18th Can we go with no Ressies!!

VickynMicMouse

Disney World or Bust !!!
I was just invited to go to WDW, I have been several times in the past with my family and kids. This trip will be Just me and the boyfriend. Was a last minute invite and I am totally freaking out. I usually spend months planning. Is it possible to go with no dinner reservations and still enjoy your time. Will not be in the parks every night. I want to go and relax but also want to enjoy the Parks!! We are staying at the Swan.

Of course you can go with no dining ADR's and still have a blast! I think those are some of the best trips, not micromanaging every single day and being at an ADR at a certain time. You can wing it and try some restaurants that are easier to get into like Kona or Grand Floridian Cafe or Captains Grille.. you never know you could just walk up somewhere and get in since it is just the two of you. There are lots of QS options all over too. Enjoy the trip and have fun!

Thank you tinkerbella16....I think that's gonna be the plan, Playing it by ear. The boyfriend will be in class all day, so I will be a solo traveler during the day. I am looking forward too reading, relaxing by the pool. Enjoying some of the parks, taking awesome photos. I have never been too any of the Disney Night time entertainment. This trip is gonna be very interesting and planning on it being relaxing!!!

I live in Florida and we very rarely plan our trips more than a month or two in advance, and we never have problems with getting ADRs. For the big-name tickets like Cinderella's Royal Table or Be Our Guest....forget about it. But there are many things that have open tables and we've never not been able to eat. In fact in the past, we would often make reservations the day before or even the day of (these days are gone, just because I LIKE to plan and have dining squared away). My point is, you don't HAVE to have every detail planned out super far in advance, like tinkerbella said... ADRs aside there are lots of QS options and being such a small party makes flexibility a lot easier and more attainable. Enjoy your vacation, go-with-the-flow Disney is really awesome. :)

Thank you Alyssathegrand.....I think we are just going to go and play it by ear. Doing Disney Different this time:)

Of course you can go with no dining ADR's and still have a blast! I think those are some of the best trips, not micromanaging every single day and being at an ADR at a certain time. You can wing it and try some restaurants that are easier to get into like Kona or Grand Floridian Cafe or Captains Grille.. you never know you could just walk up somewhere and get in since it is just the two of you. There are lots of QS options all over too. Enjoy the trip and have fun!

Totally agree! And if you decide you want to eat at one of the more popular restaurants, check the day before you want to go, because sometimes reservations open up that were not previously there, because people cancel to avoid the $10pp no-show charge. You could also try to dine at off times, instead of 12-2 lunch or 5-7 dinner.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter