last minute stay ideas???

nomad

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions. I was able to get away this up coming week of all times. And all of the dvc places are booked solid, as i expected. Spoke to ressie and the told me to call everyday for cancellations. Does any one have any other good suggestions. Seems the poloneision ,i would be able to get something but will eat up alot of points on the transfer.

Thanks

We just got back from WDW and went to the Poly for the Spirit of Aloha. The tiki torches were lit and and the volcano pool looked so welcoming. We walked around the marina w/ all the pretty boats bobbing in the water. The lobby was lovely and tropical and the CM's were so friendly and helpful. I would say use the extra points or pay some in cash and try out the Poly. I haven't stayed there since I was a little girl, but there are very loyal guests of the Poly on these boards, and from what I saw that night, I can see why. I personally wouldn't mind staying there again.

And you can still make PS this close to your visit. I scheduled the Luau about a week before and it was booked when we attended it. I scheduled the Biergarten after we arrived and we got the PS w/ no problem. At this time of year, you have so many options.

Good luck w/ your plans. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter