Last minute questions

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by BoardwalkBabe, Mar 18, 2004.

1. BoardwalkBabe

BoardwalkBabe DIS Veteran

We're approaching our departure date and I've got lists going all over the place!

I have a question about putting money down on your stateroom account. Where do I go to do this? Am assuming I can do this the day we board the ship.

Thanks!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Lloyd Dobler

Lloyd Dobler Hey my brother, can I borrow a copy of your "Hey S

You can do this at Guest Services, on Deck 3. It's across the atrium and to the right, once you board the ship. I would think you could do this at any time during the cruise, including embarkation day.

4. tkd lisa

tkd lisa <font color=blue>I didn't make the Osborne Lights

Yes, guest services is where you do this. But you will have to give a credit card in your documents when you check in.

5. webray

webray Love the wineauxs!

You can also do this from home...before you board the ship, saving yourself some standing in line time once you get on the ship.

Just call DCL and tell them what you want to do..they will fix you right up.

6. mickeyboat

mickeyboat <font color=660099>Nothing like the cream and choc

The will automatically bill your credit card when your balance reaches a certain amount. They billed us at around $600.

Denae

7. DMS_cruisers04

DMS_cruisers04 S@H DAD

Am I right that they will also allow you to put cash toward your account? If so, do they require a minimum?