Last Minute Questions

mamadragona

Mouseketeer
We are arriving in one hour!

Just a few last minute questions -
1) Recommendations for a good viewing place for Dreams? And what time to arrive there.
2) A good viewing place for the parade, and a good time to arrive?
3) What rides are family friendly that are open this week and which should I save FP for. My kids are 6 & 8. I do not like anything coaster - even DL PoC is too much (small drops get me). My husband doesn't do the tea cups or any spinning thing. So basically we are limited to virtual and kiddie rides. :). Recommendations are helpful.
4) quick place in the park to use our snack vouchers when we arrive. Though the kids may swim in he hotel first.

Some notes
1) I'm in on the direct train. I asked about adding Disney express but they said they didn't have the staff at the London station, only services at the DLP end. I didn't book through DLP since I'm not roundtrip - leaving via CDG. So, just FYI. I think I would have been better served to call ahead and try to add it, not take the advice to add it at the station.
2) we cut it close with our train. My husband had to go back to the hotel for our passports while the rest of us waited by the ticket counter. I know, *argh*!!! But the ticket lady was great, checked in with us often and ran us through the business line fast check. And the English woman ahead of us encouraged us to let all the Eurostar staff to know and tell people you are catching the train. We pushed through on her advice and made the LAST elevator to the platform. Being polite won't get you on the last elevator. I feel there was some Disney magic there as they wanted us and our kids to make it to Disney.

Sorry I missed this, but if you do look in....don't avoid the tea cups because they don't really spin properly and the overhead lanterns look lovely after dark!

Hope you're having a fantastic time pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter