My DH and I are looking into taking our first cruise ever. We want to do the June 17th Alaskan cruise and have noticed that the two cruises at the beginning of June started dropping prices in certain categories when the cruise got to be 4 weeks out. We can't go until the 17th otherwise we would have taken advantage of these deals. Today they are offering a floating Cat 9B reservation at the Cat 9C price which wasn't offered yesterday. We have a room on hold but are questioning whether we should book it now or wait till Monday and see if pricing goes down further. Any experience or advice on this?