last minute pillowcase question

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by luvugoofy, Feb 13, 2009.

1. luvugoofy

luvugoofy Saving daily to feed the Mouse

We are packing and have a last minute question. We are planning to get two pillowcases signed for our kids. Our question is; can I put both cases in one ziplock (of course loaded down with candy treats for the charactors :goodvibes ), or do I have to split the pens and cases into two seperate bags?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Petals & Pixie Dust

Petals & Pixie Dust DIS Veteran

Thanks for posting this. I am sending photo mats for the characters to sign...I only included 1 black sharpie marker per bag. (there is one bag for my parents room and one for my room.) I'm still debating on whether to have the photo mat signed landscape or horizontal...
    I didn't think of sending candy for the characters...Any idea on what to send? What does Mickey Mouse like?
    Anywho, do I just bring these to guest services when we embark?
    Thanks again!

(sorry I couldn't be much help)

4. Beccastuff

Beccastuff Earning My Ears

I put both in one bag with colored sharpies. But more importantly I blocked off the middle of each case and did an iron-on collage of photos (5-6) of each of my kids from the trip. I made notation at the top of what I ironed on that it was..."Austin's 1st Cruise" and the date. They look awesome!

5. orlandothebeagle

orlandothebeagle Gotta love the beagles.

I never left candy or pens and the staff done a lovely job.

Petels and pixie dust,,,, cheese(obviously;) )

Yes, GS then they put them back in your state room b4 u leave

6. peyjax

peyjax DIS Veteran

Has anyone done this using a shirt instead of a pillow case? Can you do that?

7. Petals & Pixie Dust

DANG! I shouldn't have told my mom that I got them a photo mat...I didn't know if they would bring them back or I would have to go get them...I know now...Oh well...

8. Winnie48

Winnie48 Earning My Ears

We just returned from our 2/8 Wonder Cruise! We dropped off a photo frame and two pillow cases as soon as we got on the ship. We received a stapled and nicely wrapped Disney bag on the last evening of our cruise. We were happy to have our items back and put them in our suitcase without checking to see how they looked. Imagine our surprise when we unpacked today excited to view our items.... they had not been touched! No signatures, no anything. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

9. BibbidyBobbidyBoo

BibbidyBobbidyBoo <font color=red><br>AKA BIP - Bibbidy is a Pirate DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Oh no that's horrible. :(

10. Petals & Pixie Dust

:sad1: