last minute house -help

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by LaurieA, Jan 11, 2008.

1. LaurieA

LaurieA Mouseketeer

Help please. We originally had 3 familes going. We were going to get seperate places since one family didnt want to share. Well now that family has pulled out. So now myself and the other family want a house to have a pool and space at night.

Our dates our Jan 16th(yes thuis weneday) check out Saturday-3 nights. I have been looking on vrbo-windsor hills. Any suggestions-I am pressed for time. We want a pool-but need it to be inexpenive for the 3 nights. Around 180 each family would be good. We are 3adults-3 kids.

Just going to Universal this trip. If we are close to Diney that is fine-we can go to downtown disney.

Anyone-help me find a house

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Robinrs

Robinrs DIS Veteran

http://www.lastminutevillas.net/ Sign up for emails from homeowners here. Lots of them have empty homes this time of year and will be willing to work with you for a good price.

4. LaurieA

LaurieA Mouseketeer

Thanks-filled out the form

5. StephSalyer

StephSalyer Mouseketeer

Nevermind......

6. MRussell

MRussell Mouseketeer

7. CrazyDisneyMommy1

CrazyDisneyMommy1 I love the mouse!!!!!!!!

LaurieA I pm'ed you with something that might help...if available?

8. diznee princess

diznee princess Never Enough Disney!

so many on ebay, pretty inexpensive too. if you want to go that route. Just check feedback from others who have used their houses. I think about getting one everytime and end up with a timeshare villa instead...hope this helps.