last minute house/condo

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by snjmorrison, Feb 17, 2008.

1. snjmorrison

snjmorrison Mouseketeer

We need help. We are planning a last minute trip to Universal. We would like a 2/3 bed condo or house. We are going again in May, so we are trying not to spend too much. We would like to be closer to Univeral than Disney.
    Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. momof3girls6712

momof3girls6712 DIS Veteran

We are kinda of doing the same thing in the beginning of March. We just found (thanks to disboards) a 3/2 townhouse. You didnt mention your dates but it might be available. If you are interested pm me and ill send you the website as i am not sure if it is ok to list it here or not. As a bonus the townhouse is owned by a fellow disser.

4. ScoobyDoo84

ScoobyDoo84 Earning My Ears

5. horseshowmom

horseshowmom DIS Veteran

How long is your trip? If it's a 5 nights or more, you may be able to find a good deal on www.vistacayrent.com. Just include in your request that you're looking for last minute discounted pricing.

You could also try the Staybridge Suites on I-Drive. I was there a couple of weeks ago in a 2BR/2BA suite and liked it. They also include a free hot breakfast. If you have any discounts, that will help with the price (AAA, AARP, gov't rate, etc.).

6. minnie10

minnie10 Mouseketeer

Some folks from my hometown own a home/villa 5 minutes from Disney. It looks awesome. Check it out at www.lazybonesvilla.com. I have heard great things about it.