last minute check

zara

Mouseketeer
4 days to go and now I'm packing and wondering if anyone can tell me if shorts and tshirts is the way to go??? Any weather buffs out there at the moment???

4 days to go and now I'm packing and wondering if anyone can tell me if shorts and tshirts is the way to go??? Any weather buffs out there at the moment???

well, the t-shirts are ok, but the shorts probably not...
you can take some shorts for warm days, but you're also going to need trousers and a light jacket to go over the tshirts, for when it's cooler...

check out the orlando weather at www.weather.com
the 10 day forecast is here:
http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USFL0372?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

We've been a few times from 1/12 - 15/12 and are going again this year on Tues! :banana: :banana: I've learned from experience to pack a bit of everthing, so we have shorts, t-shirts, 3/4 length pants, jeans, sweatshirts, hats scarves etc. We've never taken coats before, but this trip I'm debating whether to take our coats or not, as there are going to be some days when the lows are in the lower 40s and here it's forecasted to be -2 the morning that we leave.

You can get a 15 day forecast on accuweather.com

Hope that you have a great trip! :goodvibes

We arrived last night, felt a bit chilly but still far warmer than England! The forecast today is 76 according tho the weather channel and getting up to 80 in the next couple of days which is perfect. This is my 4th year running (usually come a bit later) in December and I think I have oarn Jacket and jeans about 3 times! We were here in August this year and to be honest, I much prefer the weather now.

according to the 10 day forecast at weather.com:

monday Nov. 30 - high 77 - low 56
tuesday dec 1 - high 77 - low 63
wed dec 2 - high 82 - low 64
thurs dec 3 - high 68 - low 53
fri dec 4 - high 66 - low 54
sat dec 5 - high 69 - low 58
sun dec 6 - high 76 - low 61
mon dec 7 - high 78 - low 61
tues dec 8 - high 79 - low 58

keep in mind, that while it's mostly warm during the day, it does get quite cold at night in december. So you need to have clothes that will keep you warm in the evening and night.

as noted above, www.accuweather.com has a 15 day forecast.
http://www.accuweather.com/us/fl/or...tner=accuweather&traveler=0&zipchg=1&metric=0
the forecast there is a bit colder than the predictions at weather,com
with nighttime lows as low as 49 degrees.

In other words, pack for all weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter