We are planning a short trip this weekend, but I've been waiting to make sure the weather is going to be OK. The AP room only offer expires tonight, so I need to book NOW! The problem is DD is running a fever! She seems to be feeling better, but if she's not better by this weekend or if someone else in the family gets sick, is it possible to move a one night room only reservation to the next weekend (assuming there's availability)? Would we be able to keep the discount even though the offer has expired? Thanks!