• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Large Party ADR's

Meg1884

Mouseketeer
I need to book an ADR for our trip in May for 9 people at the Flying Fish. I was told that I would have to directly book it with them but I haven't gotten a single return phone call. Has anyone else had a problem when booking a large ADR? I'm worried I won't be able to get the date and time I need since we are doing an Illuminations cruise that night.

Nine is not even the number necessary to have to call group dining.

On the online reservation system I believe you can make a reservation for up to 10 people, have you tried that?

When I called the ADR line I was told any party over 7 needed to be booked through the restaurant. I'll check the online reservations now. Thank you!

Just checked and Flying Fish is booked that night. :( It's my husband's favorite so I'm bummed. I can't decide between a 5:55 at Coral Reef or 5:15 at Brown Derby. We have to be at the cruise by 8PM. Any opinions?

I'm so sorry that you didn't get your Flying Fish ressie. :sad1: Don't worry, someone may cancel, so keep checking back. In the mean time, cover your butt and make another ressie for something else like the Yachtman Steakhouse. It's my hubbys' favorite place for an amazing and romantic meal. Unbelievable food, service and atmosphere. It's at the YachtClub resort. Very close to Epcot and your cruise! It's right across the lake from the Boardwalk. Just go out the back gate of Epcot, near France and enjoy the romantic walk (5 minutes maybe) over the bridge to the Beach and YachtClub area.
Wouldn't miss a meal there for the world. :goodvibes I'm drooling just thinking about our last amazing meal there.

Just got a call back from Flying Fish today and I'm able to get the ADR I want for the birthday dinner! I'm so happy since it's DH's favorite restaurant. Thanks for the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter