Large number of resales????

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by WDWorld2003, Jul 1, 2003.

1. WDWorld2003

WDWorld2003 DIS Veteran

I've been watching the resales in case Disney uses ROFR on our current offer I will have another option. There are far more resales on the market now through the Timeshare Store than when I was first looking, especially in the last week or so.

I just wondered if it's the time of year or if it's because of the high resale value at the moment? Anyone else noticed this?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. Granny

Granny Yeah, I'm a guy

I think it's just the normal ebb and flow of the resale market. I can't say that I've seen a trend towards more resales in general than I've seen over the past couple of years.

4. disny4ever

disny4ever dvc member

My thoughts are....with over 70,000 DVC members, the amount of resales are very small.

5. TroyWDW

TroyWDW Mouseketeer

Based on actual closing data, the number of resales has doubled in the past 12 months over historical rates. I haven't looked at the resales in the past month to know whether June is spiking to an even higher level.

Troy

6. CaptainMidnight

CaptainMidnight DIS Veteran

Times are tough with the economy, lots of folks out of work. It can provide cash flow if needed.