Large boxes at Star Tours and TOT queues - queue changes coming? Shades of xPASS?

brad-pitt-se7en-seven-end-scene1-525x288.jpg

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!?!?

Curiouser and curiouser. I wonder why they'd start with DHS.

OT: The Schrödinger's Cat thought experiment is cute in practice, but in reality it's useless The cat is not BOTH dead and alive. It's one or the other, you just don't know which. It's state isn't dual, it's un-measurable. There's a difference. Unless, of course, you buy into the multiple-worlds interpretation, but even then YOU only exist in one of those worlds.

Well for what it's worth.. I had someone look at the photo of the box. They think it is automatic ticket reader inside that will automatically read the fast pass we will see when the box is opened .. any thoughts?

Well for what it's worth.. I had someone look at the photo of the box. They think it is automatic ticket reader inside that will automatically read the fast pass we will see when the box is opened .. any thoughts?

Unless the person can bend spoons as well, I am not sure it means much. :goodvibes

It's the cages they are building to hold all the people trying to use late fastpasses.... until security can arrive and cart them away.

Curiouser and curiouser. I wonder why they'd start with DHS.

OT: The Schrödinger's Cat thought experiment is cute in practice, but in reality it's useless The cat is not BOTH dead and alive. It's one or the other, you just don't know which. It's state isn't dual, it's un-measurable. There's a difference. Unless, of course, you buy into the multiple-worlds interpretation, but even then YOU only exist in one of those worlds.

Ah, but you forget, we, you, me, Schrodinger and the cat are all from a Plural Sector (ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha to be exact). Therefore, the normal laws of time/space do not apply to us. So if you were to feed the calculations of the cat existing in both the dead AND alive states into an Infinite Improbability Matrix, you would know what was in the box.

Of course, you could also randomly create a sperm whale and bowl of petunias in untenible postitions, which would be bad too.

But traveling about in Improbability is better than all that tedius mucking about in hyperspace (and safer for those of us from the aforementioned Plural Sectors). At least until they get the Bistromatic drive operating.

1. Cut a hole in the box
2. You put your junk in the box
3. You have her open the box

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter