Lapu Lapu still in pineapples?

Yellow_Stitch

"No need to expose your superstructure."
I heard an unpleasant rumor that the Lapu Lapu drink at the Polynesian was no longer going to be served in hollowed out pineapples. Can anyone who has been in the last week confirm or deny this scurrilous rumor? :confused:

Say it isn't so?! I was at Tambu mid-March and it was pineapples all round for Lapu Lapus - I really hope that hasn't changed!

I heard it on the Disney Hipster podcast and they just got back a week or so ago. :worried:

They'll never sell it without the pineapples. It's really just rum, rum, more rum, orange juice and sour mix.

You can order it without the pineapple if you choose. It's served in a clear tiki head glass. But you have to ask for that.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

The Lapu Lapu is a Captains Mai Tai. The pineapples aren't going anywhere. If you don't want the pineapple order the Captains.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter